Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seriously hurts that the Jags get Lawrence and Travis Etienne in the same damn draft. Let's not forget how good James Robinson is.

There's no way Eli Moore is available for us in the 2nd round.

We may get a chance at Rondale Moore though. Highly unlikely but you never know.

Jags taking Etienne seems odd when they already had Robinson. Should have beefed up the OL.

As for farley, I'm cautious, but love the upside. Really hope he can stay healthy.

yeah... when I found out storage wars was fake... and Barry did not actually know everyone in Las Vegas... sad day.

8fdac6166f28a4462cb932971944e61d.jpg

But Brandi was real...
The only thing real about that show.
Barrys antics were fun too.

Smooth in his transition too for playing wr early in his career. He and Jenkins outside with Fulton at slot?

Not sure what the best combo is for Fulton and Jenkins. Probably Fulton in slot if he is capable of doing that but really depends on who the offense has at WR and if we need some run support from the NB. Jenkins might be the better fit against fast and shifty slot WRs.

I reckon the amount of picks that are made by teams keen to trade down is a lot higher than anyone realises.

Just because a team wants to trade down, doesnt mean it happens.

Trading down should be 10 times easier than trading up.

Even if it's a team saying we will give you our 28th pick for your 35th pick and your late 3rd rounder.

Let's be honest, the Saints could've got Payton Taylor in the early to mid 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back