Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The motherboard for the computer that hosts goTitans failed so we were temporarily moved to another that doesn’t support Shoutbox and a few other add-ons.

When the new one arrives, we’ll be moved back and everything will go back to normal. @Mike will update me when he knows more.

The motherboard for the computer that hosts goTitans failed so we were temporarily moved to another that doesn’t support Shoutbox and a few other add-ons.

When the new one arrives, we’ll be moved back and everything will go back to normal. @Mike will update me when he knows more.

Asus is the way to go for motherboards :funnynot:

Woo! Thanks Jeff

Look I know I say some wild shit sometimes but y'all didn't have to do away with the only online social interaction that I have for boring work days

me rn:

31fd7x.jpg

Do you have an ETA?

Mike said it should arrive later this week and, once installed, everything has to move back to it.

I’m hoping by the weekend but nothing concrete yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back