Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Not watch the video since media has pretty been consistent with cows, Jax/colts, titans

I’m calling it now, cows win, but by a small margin, titans #2, jags, colts.
He's funny, he's a Packers fan, he picks Tejans "barely" over Jags, then colts, basically says the Tits be somewhere between 3-9 wins...don't kill the messenger.

Between 3 and 9 wins wow, really putting himself on record there with a more than 1/3 of the season margin of error
Well he did pat himself on the back for his accuracy last year of getting either the ceiling or floor record correct, assuming the final record was in fact the floor or ceiling.

That said, I honestly don’t think we’ll see many predictions get up to 9 Ws and I think the titans are an absolute wild card to many “experts” because of how much has changed in 1 season.

I think Washington happens to be the other true wild card on expectations because of how much changed and what seems to be some pretty positive roster moves and all pending the production of an unknown QB.

Last edited:
There is a bet I am thinking about making this year...

1724374639635.png

If i take 3 wagers:

1724374706164.png

If Titans finish 1st,2nd or 3rd in the division, you can a double up if you take those odds for that amount listed above.

I don't think they win the division (but who knows?), but finish 2nd or 3rd in the division? I think that happens more than 50% of the time this year.

I want to be cautiously optimistic. I think we are a better team than last year with a more exciting scheme. If the O-line can hold up our offense should have much more firepower, especially if Levis proves he is the future of the team.

Defense has a few more pieces too.

Would be great if we surprise everyone again. That said, I understand the pessimistic predictions.

My main hope is that Levis proves himself to the be the future of this team.

I want to be cautiously optimistic. I think we are a better team than last year with a more exciting scheme. If the O-line can hold up our offense should have much more firepower, especially if Levis proves he is the future of the team.

Defense has a few more pieces too.

Would be great if we surprise everyone again. That said, I understand the pessimistic predictions.

My main hope is that Levis proves himself to the be the future of this team.
This year is very important for Levis, the Titans must decide probably after this season if he's "the guy" or not. Since he was a 2nd round pick they don't have the 5th year option.

I think we can win 10 games, maybe more. Expect the Titans to surprise.
4th place schedule and nothing but speculation about what Titan O gonna be
D was average last season with, on paper, some improvements

10 wins could happen which puts AFCS in site cause AFCS

we will know way more in a couple of weeks

I just gotta believe Callihan gonna bigly delta the offense

I didn't say they will win 10 games. I said they can. Perhaps I'm off by a game or two, but those expecting 6 wins are being ridiculous! And if you think Anthony Richardson has huge upside, well, lol.
I think it’s a strange season of unknowns.
I could see a 10 win season if the team changes really pan out, Levis shows serious progression, and injuries remain minimal.

I could also see a 4 win team if injuries pile up, Levis really struggles, the OL doesn’t gel like we’re all kind of hoping dad Callahan makes happen.

Latest posts

Back