Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Well, we had what, 6 wins last year? No offensive line, a bad defense, etc. On the rare occasion that Levis had protection he looked good. I think Spears and Pollard are gonna cause teams a lot of problems with the screen game. I can't wait to get it started.

I think we can win 10 games, maybe more. Expect the Titans to surprise.
4th place schedule and nothing but speculation about what Titan O gonna be
D was average last season with, on paper, some improvements

10 wins could happen which puts AFCS in site cause AFCS
This is my feeling on the season as well. Potential to win games and win the division. Will it happen, who knows? I was in Vegas last week and put some money on the Titans to win 7.5+ games and also to win the division. Call me optimistic but I feel there’s a chance with much better coaching than the last few seasons.

This is my feeling on the season as well. Potential to win games and win the division. Will it happen, who knows? I was in Vegas last week and put some money on the Titans to win 7.5+ games and also to win the division. Call me optimistic but I feel there’s a chance with much better coaching than the last few seasons.
We should have much improved special teams and with the new rules we might have some big plays in the return game. We won 6 games last year with a horrible O line and 1 legit receiver, terrible defense. We have some pretty good talent now. Still not sold on the defense. I think we could struggle to get pressure. I hope not, but I've been pretty much conditioned to distrust our defense. Hopefully the new coaching staff is legit. That could make all the difference. Ever since I've been watching the Titans we've had bad secondary play. I'd love to see that change.

Last edited:
+210 right now to win over 7.5 games. Think I'll sprinkle some on that

The odds are so far against TN, I also couldn’t pass on putting a little something down. Div, playoffs, conf, and SB.
Not expectations, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Latest posts

Back