Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish $4.00 incl shippping...

Rear your head back and prepare to laugh... I spent $90.00 on his football.
It makes me feel better, a tad, to think, i made a $90.00 donation
to Merci Homes, and I got a football in return, along with the warm
fuzzy feeling of doing good, the warm fuzzies makes up for the
sucking sound my checking account is making!:sad2:

UmmUmm (clearing throat) I have TWO Pacman footballs, and two
footballs signed from palyers at the Softball game. Among the signatures
are Calico, Mauck, Sirmon, Mawawe. During the last game
last season Pacman signed my Titan's hat. I also yelled out Pacman
I want you to be the father of my love child, my husband won't mind!
I turned around to my husband and he says:ha: "I don't?" I had
all the crowd laughing at least.. that me a comedian at heart.
I heard on news pacman had a baby, dam someone beat me to it..
We are going to the practices so we can get some junk signed for our collection. :)

you're a chick?

anywho that some nice signatures.

I got mine from another member on this forum, SEC BIPOLAR, he got me a bunch of signed stuff (poster, ticket stub, t-shirt, hats and the football) and Reynaldo Hill's left glove...:brow:...after shouting to him from the stands about Reynaldology...

by the way, Reynaldology requires you to streak a Titans game on a Sunday Night or Monday Night (since they are the games I get...I need proof it happened)

Prophet Gunny, it must be the language barrier.
You are confusing a sl*t with a streaker. I proudly fly the sl*t flag
anyday, but a streaker I am not. :winker:
Now, if you please, hold up Hill's glove to the monitor so I can get a big sniff!:drool:;)
I just received a marriage proposal on Wed. from a homeless man, he imformed me that I was the most beautiful woman he had seen.
It is so hard to belive anything these days, what with him talking in between sips out of his sipping sack! Alas, I fear he will not remember
the proposal upon sobering.

Hills glove is suspended in mid air (by itself) in a 1500 inch thick vault surrounded by the most high tech alarms, security gaurds and surveillance.

My mirror tells me I am the beautiful man in the world.

I still have not heard or read a creation story. By definition Renaldology can not be a religion with out a creation story.

False profit me thinks.

First Renaldology required only belief in "The One"

Now streaking ....

What is the next sacrifice?

I am not sure that people would want my skinny white a** on national TV. The glare from the lights would be blinding.

NYTitansFan said:
there it is its there now but who ever keeps takeing it off there will prob continue to do so. we should get there ip #, hack there computer and delete their files and write an act of Reynaldology on their screen:ha:
:lol:

I Have to admit I was on this bandwagon last year. I was very impressed with his skills during last season. I too think he was a steal at 7th round and I'm in this "CULT" too

You don't want this thread turning too religious you know........................

Even before he made his impact, I thought he was our best late round pick, and the best of the 7th rounders.

Hopefully, he'll have a major starting role this year, maybe CB#1

Reynaldology Holidays

Gunny, today we celebrated the 4th of July, a national holiday here in the US.

What are the holidays and special observances celebrated in Reynaldology?

Off the top of my head, I'd guess these are some of them:
Reynaldo's birthday
The date the Titans drafted him
The date he signed his contract
The dates of his first game, first start, first interception, first touchdown

What other days do Reynaldologists celebrate? A lot of us would appreciate knowing them so we can call in to work saying we're taking the day off in celebration of Reynaldo's (fill in the blank). It sounds better than calling in sick. :brow:

What's the biggest holiday? Do you celebrate with beer and shrimp on the barbie? Curious minds want to know.

A.D. said:
Gunny, today we celebrated the 4th of July, a national holiday here in the US.

What are the holidays and special observances celebrated in Reynaldology?

Off the top of my head, I'd guess these are some of them:
Reynaldo's birthday
The date the Titans drafted him
The date he signed his contract
The dates of his first game, first start, first interception, first touchdown

What other days do Reynaldologists celebrate? A lot of us would appreciate knowing them so we can call in to work saying we're taking the day off in celebration of Reynaldo's (fill in the blank). It sounds better than calling in sick. :brow:

What's the biggest holiday? Do you celebrate with beer and shrimp on the barbie? Curious minds want to know.

Gee, is this kind of discussion appropriate here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back