Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Just heard on Channel 5 that they are waiting for Albert to turn himself in a road rage case? Don't know the details I caught the tail end of the report.

Victims are witnesses.

That doesn't mean that their claims are true necessarily, but the alleged victims are the witnesses.

That said, the names and address of the "victims" becomes public knowledge.

Odds are, the truth will come out.

I bet something silly like getting flipped off sent an old lady into a fit, and this is a revenge ploy.

$$$$ Seekers

From what I read in the original Tennessean article, they were the ones that wouldn't let it (whatever it was) be over. The article said Haynesworth pulled off at an exit, and the other people stopped on the interstate and waited for them. Doesn't sound like they were too afraid for their lives...

seems us ravens got murders and coke dealers, as you ****** have hott head lil wayne wana be's and a fat *** tryin to steal old peoples groceries

thumbs up ****** fans.

Tyler Pursley said:
seems us ravens got murders and coke dealers, as you ****** have hott head lil wayne wana be's and a fat *** tryin to steal old peoples groceries

thumbs up ****** fans.
Take it to Smack.

Tyler Pursley said:

thumbs up ****** fans.

Was that seriously an "our crooks are better than your crooks" post? Was it? That's righteous.

sad part is, if I am correct, the DA had to say there was enough evidence to go forward. It was not just a ticket but a charge of wreckless endangerment correct?

Seems like a DA is up for election this fall huh? well my take on it anyhow

I heard this on Sirius the other day, Tuesday or Wednesday, was it? Yeah, these people had every opportunity to get to "safety." They chased him through 3 counties was it? I bet someone recognized him and smelled "opportunity." Even if he did something typical to send them into a rage, which I'm not saying who started it, either way. But it seems clear who let it get out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back