Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly did not think Johnson was going to get in considering how long it took for guys like Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt.

Johnson has the yards and catches but I thought would be short on TD.
Makes me wonder when they’ll look at guys like Shaun alexander who has way more TD and was part of a more successful team.

Honestly did not think Johnson was going to get in considering how long it took for guys like Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt.

Johnson has the yards and catches but I thought would be short on TD.
Makes me wonder when they’ll look at guys like Shaun alexander who has way more TD and was part of a more successful team.
Hester clone will never exist again. He was lighting on returns. That game is gone now

Hester clone will never exist again. He was lighting on returns. That game is gone now
I think his position in the Hall should be retunrner, I can’t recall him being all that great as a DB and certainly not as WR. His attempts there were more rep of the team WR poverty they had.

Seriously don't know why Patrick Willis is on that list. Not because of talent, because he was an absolute beast, but more because he had a really short career.

I'm just happy to see another Titan make it into the HoF!
I’d like to see a real Titan get in.
Im actually more annoyed that the Cows have a selection before a true Titan got in (not counting long time Oilers who happened to finish as Titans)
EG27 and CJ2K are probably closest at this point until Henry retires.
Some of the OL members of the early 2000’s should get consideration if you ask me.

Andre Johnson in, Reggie Wayne not.

Johnson +1 PB, +1 AP
-12 TDs.

Wayne 5/70 avg catch and yards per game
Johnson 5.5/73 avg catch/yards per game

pretty close and 12 more TDs seems significant but Wayne overlooked, Johnson in.
Maybe the Manning effect?

Man, if we had come back and won that Super Bowl, the Titans would have at least a couple of guys in the HoF. It’s amazing the guys who get in simply based on them being a part of a great team.

Probably not

Small market team.

Journos vote on HoF and more of them from big markets

Andre Johnson in, Reggie Wayne not.

Johnson +1 PB, +1 AP
-12 TDs.

Wayne 5/70 avg catch and yards per game
Johnson 5.5/73 avg catch/yards per game

pretty close and 12 more TDs seems significant but Wayne overlooked, Johnson in.
Maybe the Manning effect?

Houston a big market

Probably not

Small market team.

Journos vote on HoF and more of them from big markets
I don’t know. Green Bay is the smallest market (I get that they are OG) and they have many HoFers. Look at the 70s Steelers in the HoF. Most of those guys would be backups today. Same with the 70s and 90s Cowboys.

Eli Manning. That guy could hold McNair’s jockstrap, but he’s got two rings.

I’d like to see a real Titan get in.
Im actually more annoyed that the Cows have a selection before a true Titan got in (not counting long time Oilers who happened to finish as Titans)
EG27 and CJ2K are probably closest at this point until Henry retires.
Some of the OL members of the early 2000’s should get consideration if you ask me.

Kevin Mawae?

I don’t know. Green Bay is the smallest market (I get that they are OG) and they have many HoFers. Look at the 70s Steelers in the HoF. Most of those guys would be backups today. Same with the 70s and 90s Cowboys.

Eli Manning. That guy could hold McNair’s jockstrap, but he’s got two rings.

Green Bay isn't the smallest market. Tennessee and Cincinnati are.

Green Bay is part of the Milwaukee market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back