Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Mawae?
Loved Mawae and miss him big time, Jones being the closest thing to a C since BUT he spent 2 years in TN. The bulk of his career is with the Jets.
I will give him credit that not only did he have a huge impact those 2 years, but he hit a cord with fans too, he is well remembered despite the short term.

edit: my mistake, 4 years.

Brad Hopkins
Benji Olsen
Michael Roos
David Stewart

and Ben Jones

I think all should have consideration for the Hall.
Jones the only one that didn’t start in TN but he spent the large bulk as a Titan.

Last edited by a moderator:
NFL smallest markets..GB followed by Buffalo, NO and Jacksonville

1. Green Bay

Market Size: 471,00 people

Stadium Capacity: 81,441

2023 Payroll: $218,912,620 (22nd of 32)

Franchise Value: $4.6 billion (20th of 32)

The Green Bay Packers are the smallest market NFL team with a market size of 471,000 people. In fact, Green Bay is the smallest major league professional sports market in North America.

And while their media market includes the greater Green Bay area, the city alone only contains 107,015 people. That means Lambeau Field can hold 76% of Green Bay’s entire population!

But despite their minuscule market, the Packers boast the Cheeseheads – one of the most devoted fanbases in all of sports. And with four Super Bowl Championships – the trophy is named after the Packers’ legendary coach – this franchise is small but mighty

I’d like to see a real Titan get in.
Im actually more annoyed that the Cows have a selection before a true Titan got in (not counting long time Oilers who happened to finish as Titans)
EG27 and CJ2K are probably closest at this point until Henry retires.
Some of the OL members of the early 2000’s should get consideration if you ask me.
Henry will be there if he can get a few more seasons. He is worthy now imo, but just adding some fluff in the future guarantees him the honor.

he is 30 according to the number of laps he has made around the sun but he is in better shape than when he was 20. Stronger but clearly not faster yet still fast enough

Loved Mawae and miss him big time, Jones being the closest thing to a C since BUT he spent 2 years in TN. The bulk of his career is with the Jets.
I will give him credit that not only did he have a huge impact those 2 years, but he hit a cord with fans too, he is well remembered despite the short term.

edit: my mistake, 4 years.

I was gonna say, I could have sworn he was here a bit longer lol - He was the C when I graduated HS and was still when I moved into machine operation 4 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back