Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

It's still a rebuild, so no big deal. Ridley and Hopkins won't be here long and a new crew or receivers are going to take over shortly anyway. It's chance to burn some new rubber and build long term chemistry.

It's still a rebuild, so no big deal. Ridley and Hopkins won't be here long and a new crew or receivers are going to take over shortly anyway. It's chance to burn some new rubber and build long term chemistry.
I think Ridley is gonna be around a few seasons.
Hopkins probably on his last season in Nashville, maybe entirely.

Still, while I agree rebuild was in place, it’s been pretty much completed, now it’s about testing the players. I want Levis to have every chance possible to prove what his future looks like. He has some connection with Hopkins already, more than any other receiving target on the roster.

What are the chances that we have any game this year with Hopkins, Ridley, Boyd, Burks, Spears, Pollard, Whyle, Chig, and Levis all available on game day? I think, probably less than 1%. Any games with only one of these guys out? Probably less than 10%.
Track record says Burks is only gonna play about 8-9 games anyway.
May have more luck dropping his name from the list.

Track record says Burks is only gonna play about 8-9 games anyway.
May have more luck dropping his name from the list.

Yeah, maybe. I think i would probably keep the odds about the same without Burks on the list. It's just the way the league works now. Guys get dinged up and take a few weeks off. And the odds of losing at least one of these guys for a good portion (if not all) of the season before the offseason is over, or at least by the end of the first game, is way higher than we want it to be.

He Keeps Getting Injured GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Injured GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Injury GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I think expectations are for Hopkins to return for availability week 1 against the bears.
I think Levis may be ok with Ridley, Boyd, and young preseason breakout unknown, treylon Burks.

Latest posts

Back