Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last week, it will be interesting to see if Fisher remains with the mindset to keep Griffin at corner. We seem to have more than enough CB's, and after watching LT be his usual self, I can see no reason not to move him. He certainly could do no worse.

avvie said:
Last year I posed that Fisher was showing signs of insanity and reaching his point of incompetence. Hey, it happens to great leaders all the time.

This is interesting.

I've always felt (and maybe this isn't PC to say) that Fisher's never really seemed like the same person post-divorce. I wondered if after that a change of scenery might be good for him.

Not playing Vince in the opener is one of things that makes me wonder what Fish is up to or thinking. Maybe it's as black and white as Vince just broke curfew, but maybe it's not.

It clearly seems like Griffin makes more sense at safety since we have a glaring weakness there.

If someone other than Finn can perform, in the long run, it will help us to let them play there and keep Finn at our nickel spot. We all know the who ever starts on the side opposite Harper will just be filling in till Pacman returns. Thus Finn is extremely valuable to us, playing especially in a division with the Colts, concreting the nickel for the 3 WR sets. Kelly Herndon started several years in Seattle. I keep waiting to hear his name. What has his camp been like? I would expect to see more of him during the preseason.

We need to get Griffin playing his natural position more at Safety. Why did LaMont get the start anyway? He needs to go!

Alex1939 said:
I've always felt (and maybe this isn't PC to say) that Fisher's never really seemed like the same person post-divorce.

Fisher never got divorced. They had problems, but they're still together.

The Gloat said:
Wait. Blame the safety position on a cornerback? Yeah. Because that makes sense.

Your serious? :rolleyes:

You don't think this is on Pac?

If he isn't suspended, Pac's starting on the corner opposite Harper. And, Hope and Griffin are at the two safety spots.

Does that make sense now? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back