Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I am HATING ESPN right now because they are taking multiple times to tear down Young's skills....use the SAME DAMN play over and over...... :grrr:

Jaws and Hogge can :moon:

:hot: :chairwack

Hodge is an establish moron who hates (appropriate word choice here) on a lot of atheletes with stupid justifications.

I think those concussions did more then end that guy's career..

Half (or more) of the analysts on ESPN are pathetic. They just want to keep up their image. They go for shock value a lot, guess it gets a lot of morons to tune it.

Man I wish I had NFL Network.

Before we get too worrked up over this, keep in mind that the standard that Jaws is setting for this year's crop of QB's is Peyton Manning and Dan Marino. Two "very good" QB's that have/had terrific statistics during their careers.

But, neither one of them ever won anything.

Just like Jaws.

as many times as they want. There job is to make people talk..guess what it is working. down the road they will be right though:brow:

NFL network was kinda sucky last night. They ran the same show over and over all night. How about some interviews like on gameday. Some highlights. Anything....I've been relying on ESPN radio to give me something at least.

Jaws is dissin' Vince...wha?

Now, if my memory serves me correct, I recall Hodge was the one bashing Vince and Jaws was the one sticking up for him. He defended all the negatives Hodge threw out there like "not taking a snap under center" and Jaws took Vince's side saying he didn't take snap from center in college either. That's messed up if he jumped on the hater bandwagon.

Hogge made the statement yesterday morning that Croyle was going to be the best qb in this draft...............that statement speaks for itself he knows nothing about qb's. He said that Young worked out of the shotgun 80 to 90 percent of the time..........may have his last season but remember his sophmore year Cedric Benson was the back and he ran the eye 80 perecent of the time and he won the rose bowl that year too!

Dan Reeves said on sat. radio that Young was the number one player in this draft on his board!

DeutschTitan said:
Now, if my memory serves me correct, I recall Hodge was the one bashing Vince and Jaws was the one sticking up for him.

That's not how Jaws sounded while I was watching on Saturday. :suspect:

Not all espn...

thew favorite QB for 6 of the so called anal-ysts.

Salisbury and kiper-lienart

Hodge and jaws---cutler

Irvin and jackson-young

Now kiper rated lienart ahead of young but barely he had lienart 3rd overall on his big board and young 4th and you didn't here anything from him that was negative.

I don't like the word hate being used here. Hodge and jaws just don't appreciate what young can do enough. They are all ga ga over guys like manning, brady and palmer and because young doesn't fit that mold they don't appreicate him. History will tell us who is right.

I was impressed about jaws comments and analysis regarding clemons. He made me a believer.

I like NFL Net's analysts much better. The guys at espn are just trying to throw opinions out. At least the guys NFLN back there stuff up with facts.

PhiSlammaJamma, the NFL Network did the one show at nine and just ran re-runs of it all night.

What is particularly vile about ESPN using that SAME PLAY over and over again to demonstrate how Vince can't read defenses is that the play was from his FRESHMAN season!

He's TONS better now than he was then.

LANGSTER said:
Dan Reeves said on sat. radio that Young was the number one player in this draft on his board!

This is definiitely bigger than anything else. If it is one thing Dan Reeves could do is evaluate QB talent. After all, he pulled the biggest Sports Coup in history acquiring Elway through the secret trap door... dissing the Dolts... then he played a part in the drafting of one QB named Michael Vick.... One might deny this but remember, the class of 83 had 7 QBs taken in the first two rounds that all had significant careers but only two champions: John Elway and Phil Simms. Elway was the only QB in history to star in 5 Super Bowls (winning 2 of them).

Ok WU.... Bring the thought home.

Point is, if Reeves rated Young as highly as he did, he has shown more than any skeptics can fight against...... This is a taller, faster, younger version of McNair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back