Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about Gage 07-08 we’re good years for him the other two he didn’t do much, Matthews was good until all of that drama happened. Atleast they got production out of Gage and Matthews. I was talking about Yancey Thigpen if he counts, David Givens, Randy Moss just to name a few.
The older ones have never really worked out. Add Andre Johnson and Eric Decker to your list.

Dudes like Moss, Andre Johnson, Eric Moulds, and Carl Pickens were clearly washed up. That is why we had a chance to get them.

I can't remember the Thigpen deal. Givens is the only one in memory that was a big investment. I suppose you could argue Hump was a big investment, but that is kind of what free agents cost.

The older ones have never really worked out. Add Andre Johnson and Eric Decker to your list.
How did I forget those, Decker was a huge disappointment. I never expected much from Andre Johnson, but he did catch that one game winning touchdown I believe, but I forget who it was against.

Decker was 30 years old, just cut by the Jets, and coming off a major injury. He averaged 54 catches a season for his career and caught 54 in his year for the Tits.

If Decker was a disappointment, that is on you and your expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back