Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So you know i'm sitting back sipping on that Drank, watching this pro bowl selection show. Then I see something that makes Critical spit out his Drank, not to many things can make Theory do that. I look at the TV AND I see that Cato June a LB for the Dolts made the Pro Bowl over him.

Basically the only reason why he made it because the Colts defense got alot of pub this year and of course the record.

What did he do to deserve to a pro bowl? Bulluck made more tackles put up better stats but damn a guy named Cato made it.

Man Bulluck would probally never be on a team of mine but this is ridiculous.

Well back to sipping on that Drank

I think your doging Bulluck pretty hard homie. He's the best player on defense we've had for 4+ years, and despite what you may think, is a very solid LB.

However, Cato getting choosen over Bulluck is just inexcusible. The Pro Bowl is a complete joke...

Gunny said:
that Drank?
Kaz know what I mean

And to that HOESBY Got speak what you know, I didn't spell it phonetically I wasn't trying to say Drink or anything like that.

If you don't know the real keep quiet and don't speak on what I say.

CT, I cant figure out if I like your post, am confused by them, or just think they are funny. Your like the West Coast version of ROLLTIDE!!!!

Bulluck is the HEAT!

ammotroop said:
CT, I cant figure out if I like your post, am confused by them, or just think they are funny. Your like the West Coast version of ROLLTIDE!!!!

Bulluck is the HEAT!

lol imagine RollTide from the ghetto. :ha:

ammotroop said:

Bulluck is the HEAT!
Yea Critical is somewhat of an Enigma can never truly be figured out it's a good thing.

Now as my eyes scanned your second sentence I noticed something you compared The Theory to RollTide. Now I can't be compared to anybody but people can be compared to me.

So when you really think about it RollTide is like the East Coast Version of me. Even though he could never be me.

Gunny said:
lol imagine RollTide from the ghetto. :ha:
Why does it have to be ghetto? How come it couldn't be "From California" or the "Westside"?

You kool dude Gunny but that doesn't mean I won't verbally BEAST you on here!!!

CriticalTheory said:
Why does it have to be ghetto? How come it couldn't be "From California" or the "Westside"?

Cos this could be my only chance to ever say Ghetto in my entire life. :ha:

You kool dude Gunny

We all know that.:brow:

but that doesn't mean I won't verbally BEAST you on here!!!

I'd be scared if you physically beasted me...:winker:

CriticalTheory said:
Kaz know what I mean

And to that HOESBY Got speak what you know, I didn't spell it phonetically I wasn't trying to say Drink or anything like that.

If you don't know the real keep quiet and don't speak on what I say.

First it's MR. GoT to you.

Second I don't know nor care what a HOESBY is, but I gather you are familiar with them so I will leave it at that.

Last of all heres a tip for you - use American english or something similar instead of Ebonics. That way people can understand what you are attempting to impart.

translated into Ebonics:

heres uh tip fo' ya - use da American english or somethin' kinda like it stead o' Ebonix. That way peeps can dig' what ya iz trying ta git across .

jus' like mammy and Orenthawl James

OH and its called HUMOR, feel free to put me on ignore I promise I will not care one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back