Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, my guess is that if HOU passes on Bush, then teams will begin to move up. but NO would take him and try to trade McAllister next year

If Bush is there I say we take him and keep him.
He might not be a 30 carry a game guy but he could be awesome with 20 touches a game. No way you pass on or trade a guy like Bush IMO.

If Bush is there (which I'm sure he won't be), I think you have to take him. He could be the next Marshall Faulk, Barry Sanders, or Gayle Sayers.

To not take him. I'd have to be completely blown away by a trade.

History is on the side of Bush not going #1. When their is a franchise QB in the draft they go #1 ahead of all the other good players. Their is just a premium put on the QB position. Does this yrs draft have a franchise QB? I certainly think it does. Ki-Jana Carter is the only RB to go 1st since 1982. Barry Sanders didn't, Eric Dickerson didn't, Marshall Faulk didn't, Edge and Smokin' Ricky didn't...so why should Bush go #1. Especially when that top team doesn't need a RB.

Titans2004 said:
Especially when that top team doesn't need a RB.
the top team doesnt need a qb anymore than they need a rb, but reggie bush is the best player in the draft. with that said, he'll be the number one pick, whether or not the texans choose him will be determined by if they want to trade or not.

The year barry sanders went third troy aikman was the top choice. Which QB is equal to aikman as a prospect this year? Aikman was the protype prospect just like elway, manning and palmer. Which of these QBs is that good a prospect? Arm strengh, delivery or mechanics were not issues with him.

Marshall faulk was taken 2nd but it was not a franchise QB taken ahead of him it was a DT big daddy wilkinson. I guess that is why cincinnati sucked all those years because of picks like that.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I have thought that to myself many times. We really need a qb...
I say draft Bush and trade him for Vince Young and a pick!!!:))

Yes and keep him out the AFC South. Hopefully the Texans are thinking to trade him.

Riverman said:
Yes and keep him out the AFC South. Hopefully the Texans are thinking to trade him.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Even better how bought the NFC West because we just played their division .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back