Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Rough especially for Farley. Lewan has movement in all extremities and is being evaluated for a concussion.

Please post any updates on the injury front here.

Hard to be very optimistic going forward. Farley basically had to be the Jeffery Simmons of this years draft in order for us to really have a shot. We are just the 2020 titans with a better front 7 on defense but still very exploitable

Hard to be very optimistic going forward. Farley basically had to be the Jeffery Simmons of this years draft in order for us to really have a shot. We are just the 2020 titans with a better front 7 on defense but still very exploitable
Having Byard play better the last two games is encouraging but they desperately need Fulton back and that's not happening anytime soon.

If Dupree continues to round into form, I think he'll be key to reducing those deep shots. It also opens up Honor to continue finding pressure.

Having Byard play better the last two games is encouraging but they desperately need Fulton back and that's not happening anytime soon.

If Dupree continues to round into form, I think he'll be key to reducing those deep shots. It also opens up Honor to continue finding pressure.

I thought Amani Hooker played very well last night too.

This is the most injuries I can remember a Titans team having. Just have to weather the storm and hope we can get healthy down the stretch. That bye week seems like a long ways away.

Rough especially for Farley. Lewan has movement in all extremities and is being evaluated for a concussion.

Please post any updates on the injury front here.
"An MRI confirmed Farley suffered an isolated ACL tear in his left left knee with minimal lateral meniscus damage, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Tuesday. The rookie is expected to be ready for the start of the 2022 season after having surgery."

Shouldn't be too bad a recovery since's he is lighter weight guy and minimal meniscus damage (long term impediment).

"An MRI confirmed Farley suffered an isolated ACL tear in his left left knee with minimal lateral meniscus damage, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Tuesday. The rookie is expected to be ready for the start of the 2022 season after having surgery."

Shouldn't be too bad a recovery since's he is lighter weight guy and minimal meniscus damage (long term impediment).
The guy is made of glass.

Anyone if it was the left or right ACL he tore a few years ago?

Whose tanking and needing draft capital with alright DBs. Let's make some moves. Plus get landry tied down now.
Not really the JR way. We tend to go with younger less experienced add on players with little or no NFL experience. I can’t think of an in-season re-signing during his era either. Delighted to be wrong though.

go about 4 down... some talking head embarassing himself

saying bills lost game cause their starting LT was injured and they should have kicked instead of running because of that... the name he used for this injured Bills LT...

taylor lewan

LOL
Then he actually calls their true LT by name (Dawkins) and says “whoever that is”.

Farley seems to be doomed to perpetual injuries. So far, I’m not too confident that we will end up with another “steal of the draft” like we got with Simmons.

This guy can’t play more than a game or two without getting injured. I hope I’m wrong, but looking more and more like this could be two 1st round picks in a row with zero return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back