Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigtitan53279 said:
herm edwards is probably going to KC, which means a new head coach, which could mean a new coaching staff.
Good point. But Hemi could be the canidate for the HC job in NYJ

Sirius reporting Heimerdinger is the front runner for the NYJ HC job. If so, look forward to recovering our 3rd round Henry pick in a Volek trade.

I don't post much but I read these forums daily. I am going to try to get more involved and this is just the thread that is at the top. IMO, I don't see why Heimerdinger would want Volek. He know Volek well, and that olek wants to start. HD has seen Volek enough to know he is not the answer for NYJ.

I don't have much football experience, so I base must of my stuff of my logic, and I just don't see Volek as a good QB. He is good at what he does, which IMO is throwing jumpballs. Nearly everybig play I can remember out of him he would take two steps and throw it high, without checking anything.

I like watching this style because I love seeing WRs going up for balls, but it seems obvious to me that if teams scheme for im instead of Steve like when they play us, he will be ripped apart.

Riverman said:
Sirius reporting Heimerdinger is the front runner for the NYJ HC job. If so, look forward to recovering our 3rd round Henry pick in a Volek trade.

The jets arent giving up a 3rd for Volek. Even though I think Pennington halfway sucks, he will be back and healthy so there is no reason for them to give up that high a pick for Volek. And if Pennington isnt healthy I am sure they can sign someone of Voleks quality during free agency. You guys are dreaming if you think we are getting a 3rd round pick for Volek.

I've not heard much over the weekend, but earlier reports were that they didn't think the Jets fans were that thrilled about any of the current coaches being moved up. With a 4-12 record, I can see their point. Hey, if Fish left, would you want any of our current coaches as head coach?

dg1979us said:
The jets arent giving up a 3rd for Volek. Even though I think Pennington halfway sucks, he will be back and healthy so there is no reason for them to give up that high a pick for Volek. And if Pennington isnt healthy I am sure they can sign someone of Voleks quality during free agency. You guys are dreaming if you think we are getting a 3rd round pick for Volek.
As much as I think Volek is NOT worth it, there's 4-5 teams that will eventually pay a 3rd rounder for him...

NFL Network reported tonight that if Kubiak gets the Houston job, Heimerdinger would be a natural replacement for him in Denver. Seems he has some connection to Shahahan. They didn't say it was about to happen or anything, just that they thought it would be a good fit.

Starkiller said:
I'm not sure if that was supposed to be Shanahan or Chaka Kahn...
Chaka Kahn had a Pro Bowl booty in her day. Might fare better in the O line than at a speed position these days, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back