Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will be much better this year, if u read in the newspaper, if u live in tennessee, u will see that they have talked about pacman's progress as a player and a person quite a bit

Maybe hanging out with a world-class guy like Vince was just what he needed. He's got the return thing down, he just needs to work on being a better corner.

I think the key for Pacman is seeing how he deals with the setbacks. Last year, he clearly couldn't control himself when a penalty was called on him. If he can't control that stuff this season, he'll be a liability as he was at times last year.

I think he will be much better. I have not heard any negative comments about his progress at training camp. But i have hear positive comments like, "much more team oriented" and such.

I'm looking forward to see how good he really is this season. I predict 3 returns for TD's. Exactly 3. Mark my words.

I think his inexperience with the NFL and dealing with bad calls is what brought Pac down a bit. Hanging around good characters can only help make him into a great team player.

I hear he's gonna be primarily a PR this year, spending less time on KR, so I'd say 5 TD's.

We'll soon find out. Pac knows that he's standing on thin ice but he has managed to stay out of trouble which is exactly what he needed to do.
Will he be better as a player? Sure he will. Mostly because of the above statements. With everything he had hanging over his head last year, and being a rookie, his plate was definately full!

fitantitans said:
We'll soon find out. Pac knows that he's standing on thin ice but he has managed to stay out of trouble which is exactly what he needed to do.
Will he be better as a player? Sure he will. Mostly because of the above statements. With everything he had hanging over his head last year, and being a rookie, his plate was definately full!

Well said.

The publicity over Vince Young has allowed Pac Man to do his own thing. He'll be better since the focus of the team is not on him. Pac Man has matured and he'll step up and deliver big this season.

I believe that Pac will be much improved... He's in camp on time and he's got a year of experience under his belt. Last year he never really got to practice and get ready wich is the most important part of the year when your a rook. Given the circumstances last year, I think he still finished the season playing pretty good defensivley. His attitude is better and it seems like all the staff and players have been saying he looks really good so far. I think he's going to make some big plays this year.

The one thing that concerns me is that when the season starts and he is out there in the heat of the moment, will he keep quiet or cost us more yellow flags.

LazyManJackson said:
I hear he's gonna be primarily a PR this year, spending less time on KR, so I'd say 5 TD's.

I think they are talking the opposite; that Pacman will handle KOs and Wade will be the main PR. Wade is a very good PR when he hangs onto the ball. Fisher wants to give Pacman some rest so it is true he will not be handling both duties.

Soxcat said:
I think they are talking the opposite; that Pacman will handle KOs and Wade will be the main PR. Wade is a very good PR when he hangs onto the ball. Fisher wants to give Pacman some rest so it is true he will not be handling both duties.

That's what I thought too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back