Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Rabbit had to go so it looks like we are 1.7 million under. Wonder who is next and when do we see restructure or 2? I want to keep Cunningham period!

I'm not over reacting because I know the drill with this team - and usually don't go after the first or second wave of free agents (Dupree cost a lot last year) but the well is starting to run dry. We have seem huge needs WR and TE fly out the window with teams re-signing, franchise-tagging or over-paying. Are we waiting for scraps and just going to sign another Reynolds type late?? Our TE's still are trash. I am not seeing any improvements here to get over the hump of last year's failure. ...

Free agency hasn’t even officially started yet and the sky is already falling.

Let’s be clear that JRob also responsible for the cap situation with which he has to work.

Well not 100% his fault. Covid played a big part in that. Cap went down last year. No one could have predicted that

But that being said he’s now got to navigate going all in and not winning it all.

I can't remember the last time we were up against the cap like this.

Believe it or not there was a time on this board where some posters said we should spend every dollar of cap space every single season.

But there a lot of teams having to navigate little cap room. Covid dropping the cap number last year really is hampering a lot of teams this year.

And ex Patriot, extra boner for JRob and Vrabel

Vrabel and JRob ask these questions to a FA

Have you played in NE?
Have you played in Houston?
Do you play ST's?
How you inexpensive?
Probably add, what was your most recent injury and how bad was it?

JRob LOVES some injury risk value.

Well not 100% his fault. Covid played a big part in that. Cap went down last year. No one could have predicted that

But that being said he’s now got to navigate going all in and not winning it all.

Covid effected all teams. No pass for JRob on that. I only pointed it out because a post suggested that JRob's hands were tied because of the cap. I pointed out that he tied his own hands. That's the accountability part of being a professional. Same as for the 31 other GM's.

Covid effected all teams. No pass for JRob on that. I only pointed it out because a post suggested that JRob's hands were tied because of the cap. I pointed out that he tied his own hands. That's the accountability part of being a professional. Same as for the 31 other GM's.

Yes, and that’s exactly what I said in my post. But you’ll notice there are a lot of teams who are up against it this year and that’s directly related to the cap dropping. It’s not just Tennessee.

Yes, and that’s exactly what I said in my post. But you’ll notice there are a lot of teams who are up against it this year and that’s directly related to the cap dropping. It’s not just Tennessee.

ok then we agree. JRob responsible for our cap situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back