Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fournette in the draft?? That 2017 RB class ended up stacked but I doubt anyone was surprised where Fournette landed - he still can be a top talent in the right scheme

edit < went back and looked at the 2017 results - jeeeeesh best RB class of all-time ?!>
4 overall though??!?! Look who got drafted behind him......

The Hags are a mess. Roll in O’Brien dealing out all of the Cows top players too and if we don’t finally win this division again for the first time in 12 years something is wrong!

The Clots should be our biggest threat if Rivers plays half decent. The Colts in general and Rivers as well has always seemed to be our kryptonite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m gonna argue that he is not the best RB of that class but the underperformance is getting exaggerated.

1030 in 13 games, 9 TD (80 YPG)
439 in 8 games, 5 TD (55 YPG)
1152 in 15 games, 3 TD (77 YPG)

decent yardage as the only real weapon on Jax. Above the league avg. 2/3 years anyway.
Low TD definitely can be attributed to Jax.

in all honesty, he’s a bruiser that would fit very well (on the field at least) in Tennessee as a #2 to Henry.

i will not defend his locker room attitude at all, there are red flags for sure.

I certainly see why people would think he would fit, but we’ve got a culture of under appreciated blue collar players, we don’t need a guy like LF coming in and tainting anything. We’ve also lost a lot of vets and LF doesn’t fill that roll either.

I certainly see why people would think he would fit, but we’ve got a culture of under appreciated blue collar players, we don’t need a guy like LF coming in and tainting anything. We’ve also lost a lot of vets and LF doesn’t fill that roll either.

A strong culture can reel in a couple of malcontents, look at all the players the Patriots have taken in over the years and the only one that didn't work out was AB because he was too far gone. The Jaguars are a shit show, different locker room and Leonard would be kept in check if he signed with the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back