Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Ok well maybe jumping the gun - but after Ramsey posted wow to his buddy leaving to TN - he then tweets 615 home. Ramsey of course is from TN.

I mean he already got his pay day and title … why not come home?? Haha doubt they can afford that contract but …..:trophy:

View attachment 19495

Good ole Lewan replied to that tweet to add more smoke to the fire …

I'm sure he's just posting to say he's in Nashville. Doubt there is anything to it. His contract is close to unmovable anyways, imo.

Idt we need or want him right now. But I know for sure that he wants to play here and has always wanted to play here, it just hasn't been in the cards so far.

Ok well maybe jumping the gun - but after Ramsey posted wow to his buddy leaving to TN - he then tweets 615 home. Ramsey of course is from TN.

I mean he already got his pay day and title … why not come home?? Haha doubt they can afford that contract but …..:trophy:

View attachment 19495

Good ole Lewan replied to that tweet to add more smoke to the fire …
Yeah and Aaron Rodgers purchased land in Nashville.....

We'll get him when his hair/beard turn completely gray. Hold your horses for about 5-7 years and he'll be ours.

Get your #46 Ramsey jersey before it's too late.

If Farley gets healthy, we don't get Ramsey. Our defense is legit. Focus on offense. WR, OL, developmental QB.
Why are people so sure Farley is a shutdown type guy? He really didn’t play well in his very limited action (9 targets 7 receptions) and has a ridiculous injury history.

Why are people so sure Farley is a shutdown type guy? He really didn’t play well in his very limited action (9 targets 7 receptions) and has a ridiculous injury history.
I'm not sold on Farley yet....his injury history is why we need to add another CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back