Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of skrine, Fulton, molden and Farley going into week one. Idt we need to make a big move unless Farley isn't ready or someone gets hurt.

Actually, worst case is Farley is a total bust and never plays a down of meaningful football. I think Buster is plan b this year and I would think starts opposite of Fulton until (and if) Farley can get healthy and play at a medium to high level. I ain’t holding my breath for that though.

Should have drafted Elijah Moore in 1 and Pat Freimerer in 2...we wouldn't have had to trade for Julio and still have a 2nd to build the OL and D this year

Farley looked like one of the worst rookie CB’s I’ve ever seen the Titans draft what little he played. Very concerned about that pick. Hopefully he turns out great but he looked like he didn’t even know the fundamentals.
I mean he hasn't played football for years

I like the idea of skrine, Fulton, molden and Farley going into week one. Idt we need to make a big move unless Farley isn't ready or someone gets hurt.

Don't sleep on Jackson either. He played pretty well, especially for a 7th round pick. He gave up only 29 rec, 336 yards and 2 TDs on 45 targets. His 11 yards per reception was the lowest among our CBs, although his completion rate was fairly high.

Farley looked like one of the worst rookie CB’s I’ve ever seen the Titans draft what little he played. Very concerned about that pick. Hopefully he turns out great but he looked like he didn’t even know the fundamentals.
You’re right….but so did Molden. Until he had a little time to adjust that is. Then magically he was really good.

If Farley can stay healthy he is going to be good. Health is the only concern. Byard was singing his praises and how quickly he was coming along and catching on right before his injury. Let’s just hope he can stay healthy.

You’re right….but so did Molden. Until he had a little time to adjust that is. Then magically he was really good.

If Farley can stay healthy he is going to be good. Health is the only concern. Byard was singing his praises and how quickly he was coming along and catching on right before his injury. Let’s just hope he can stay healthy.
Molden looked a lot better than Farley. He just plays aggressive.

I keep forgetting about Farley. Wish we could announce his name during the second round. That way missing out on a crucial 2nd this year won't be as painful.

If we sign the Honey Bagger in a 3 safety set I think we can relax with the CB we have he will be cheap as well. I'd say a 1 year deal to give time for our young DBs to get some experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back