Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma about ready to call it a season. As much as I love this team, I just don't see how this team makes the Super Bowl. And I'll honestly be surprised if we make the playoffs. We just have too many of our best players on the IR. Half of our OL is down. Majority of secondary is out. We have no edge pressure outside of Landry. And now our best LB is out for the season. To say that we are snake bit is being too kind to the situation.

I’m pretty sure the Titans make the playoffs this year. But, I agree, the Super Bowl is probably a pipe dream at this point.

We're not beating the chiefs with this years team, so there's no super bowl in our future.

Why not. Their defense may be worse than ours, probably not but it’s bad...get to the playoffs and see what happens. Weather, injuries, turnovers, anything can happen. When you can run the ball you can win. I don’t think the Chiefs can beat the Steelers. It’s not KC I would be worried about.

We're not beating the chiefs with this years team, so there's no super bowl in our future.
The raiders already beat them once in KC, and almost beat them again last night. We had a 10 point lead on them in the afc championship game, and beat them in the regular season. Exactly why can't we beat them?

I’m pretty sure the Titans make the playoffs this year. But, I agree, the Super Bowl is probably a pipe dream at this point.
nobody in the AFC is unbeatable. The Steelers are undefeated, but not looking quite like the 2007 Pats. Chiefs are certainly good, but who knows if they can repeat their magic. Colts/Bills/Browns/Raiders/Ravens are all beatable if Tannehill and Henry are on their game.

I don't think there is one team in the AFC that the Titans couldn't beat, or get throttled by, any given day.

seems like all bets are off, once week 1 of the playoffs start anyway. I never would have expected them to dominate the Ravens in the playoffs, either.

nobody in the AFC is unbeatable. The Steelers are undefeated, but not looking quite like the 2007 Pats. Chiefs are certainly good, but who knows if they can repeat their magic. Colts/Bills/Browns/Raiders/Ravens are all beatable if Tannehill and Henry are on their game.

I don't think there is one team in the AFC that the Titans couldn't beat, or get throttled by, any given day.

seems like all bets are off, once week 1 of the playoffs start anyway. I never would have expected them to dominate the Ravens in the playoffs, either.

I mean, sure, any given Sunday and all that. But, there’s a thing called odds. And right now they’re stacked against the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back