Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the f would Tannehill be a good fit with Downing again??

Makes more sense Jets going after Carr or Jimmy G and not giving up picks

It’s kind of ironic when people make connections because of familiarities but totally disregard that in this case, the familiarity is exactly why this rumor makes no sense.

never mind that I don’t buy this as “rumor” either.
I buy this as some guy with a blue check throwing random suggestions out there with no actually comment from either team and just labeled it “rumor” vs. “my thought”.

Carr or Jimmy g make more sense as they are all the same level player but they are free agents. If they're going the trade route Rodgers has to be the preferred option especially with them hiring Hackett

The big surprise is that Downing actually got a job in the NFL again! Have these people watched any film or looked up the stats on what he “accomplished” with the Titans.

And they made him “passing game coordinator “ of all things….. baahaaahaaa!! What a freaking joke.

The Jets supposedly want
Rodgers
Carr
Jimmy G
Tanny
In that order.
Rodgers could stay in GB or choose not to go to New York (highly possible), Carr could go to the Saints (highly possible) and Jimmy G could go to the Bucs (highly possible), then the Jets will be all in on Tanny and the Titans could get some quality draft/player capital in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back