Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets supposedly want
Rodgers
Carr
Jimmy G
Tanny
In that order.
Rodgers could stay in GB or choose not to go to New York (highly possible), Carr could go to the Saints (highly possible) and Jimmy G could go to the Bucs (highly possible), then the Jets will be all in on Tanny and the Titans could get some quality draft/player capital in exchange.
Where does this stuff come from?
There is no way anyone with the Jets organization has stated anything like this.

I think it’s obvious they’re interested in QB, but the order? Come on, they’re just going after whatever they can.

Where does this stuff come from?
There is no way anyone with the Jets organization has stated anything like this.

I think it’s obvious they’re interested in QB, but the order? Come on, they’re just going after whatever they can.
it was some Jets insider reporter said it apparently.

There is a group of Titans wannabe “insiders” on Twitter. They are total frauds but people believe them because they had the “inside info” that Downing was going to be fired. Like no one could have predicted that. This loser is the ring leader. He pays to have the blue checkmark. That should tell you all you need to know.

If I were Tannehill and they traded me to the Jets with Downing, I'd just retire.
That makes no sense...why give up picks and that money when you can get Carr or Jimmy G without giving up picks
Carrs already scheduled for a visit. No way they give up anything for Tannehill when there are decent QBs out there that won't cost picks and cheaper contracts than Tannehill. But it IS the Jets...wouldn't be completely surprised.

There's zero chance this happens. If the jets were stupid enough to do this, sign Jimmy G for like 3 years and use the 1st pick on a QB to train. Use the rest of the picks on OL/WR/LB.

There's zero chance this happens. If the jets were stupid enough to do this, sign Jimmy G for like 3 years and use the 1st pick on a QB to train. Use the rest of the picks on OL/WR/LB.
Why not have Zach Wilson learn behind Jimmy G or Carr? Use picks on other positions

Jets are probably a QB away from being a real contender. But ppl thought the same thing about Denver and Indy and look how that turned out. Gotta be cautious bringing in a vet. I think Mike white should get a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back