Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love AJ, but if the Jets give a crazy offer I would have to listen...if you think that you could be in the market for a new QB through the draft then you need to try and accumulate some draft capital....

Would you flip-flop 1st rnders this yr and take the Jets 2nd this yr and 1st next yr for AJ.....so we would end up with pick 10, 35, and Jets 1st next yr.

I love AJ, but if the Jets give a crazy offer I would have to listen...if you think that you could be in the market for a new QB through the draft then you need to try and accumulate some draft capital....

Would you flip-flop 1st rnders this yr and take the Jets 2nd this yr and 1st next yr for AJ.....so we would end up with pick 10, 35, and Jets 1st next yr.

Naw I'm out. Henry has a few years left. Not starting over with a bunch of unknown rookie picks - and besides whose to say they don't just waste it yet on another offensive line pick - instead of a playmaker.

Getting rid of AJ makes zero sense with Henry still in town and a few years of prime left in him. A couple years from now with AJ in his prime and the Titans with an old #@$@# Tanny and no Henry , then sure that makes sense at that point. Window is still open though.

Depends who we get/take at 10 and 35....just for fun, who would you take at those 2 spots?

Depends who we get/take at 10 and 35....just for fun, who would you take at those 2 spots?

I would look to go a combination of OT and WR.....both of those position groups are pretty deep with 1st and 2nd rnd talent....but if a guy like Gardner or a stud pass rusher fell to 10 then I'd be hard pressed to not take him....of course if I knew that Farley and Radunz were our future shutdown CB and LT that would change things, but neither showed me enough last yr.

Titans pick Garrett Wilson at 10 and then Trevor Penning at 35

I would look to go a combination of OT and WR.....both of those position groups are pretty deep with 1st and 2nd rnd talent....but if a guy like Gardner or a stud pass rusher fell to 10 then I'd be hard pressed to not take him....of course if I knew that Farley and Radunz were our future shutdown CB and LT that would change things, but neither showed me enough last yr.

Titans pick Garrett Wilson at 10 and then Trevor Penning at 35

I did the pff draft simulator as the Jets... To take a WR at 10, any worth it? London, is a possession WR? Wilson or Olave worth it at 10? I like Burks as he's similar to Brown but not at 10....35 is too late for a decent WR to replace AJ....so I'm thinking keep AJ but not at 25 million per

If he foresees the window closing on this organization, then he's taking his young self to another team with the window opening.

You know that neither DK nor AJ want to be the first one to sign a deal because then the other has a chance to get a deal worth more...Titans and Hawks need to offer them the exact same deal....

I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk about this on GoTitans. I saw some rumblings on twitter where the Jets would like to pay AJ $25M+. With that, they'd have to give up a 1st round pick plus some extras. If that's the case, I'd be listening.

If teams want to overspend and overinvest in an ancillary position, we should take advantage.

If we get a 1st this year and add-ons I'd be listening. Kid wants paid and we ain't gonna be able to afford it. Absolutely love AJ and wouldn't like to see him go but if this draft is stacked at wr like reported we use that 1st on a guy suited for us and have another we on rookie deal. No way should we spend that pick on a lineman though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back