Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does our QB scare anyone? Do our WR/TEs? Both defenses are good. Taylor is a good receiving RB as well.
I agree with @Titanic_Sub both teams are in similar spots

Titans WR/TE group is a lot better than the Colts.

Vrabel is a lot better HC.

Colts lost their DC and a few players and will take a step back. Leonard won’t finish the season he is hurt.

The Colts are always an overrated team. .500ish team at best if Taylor stays at a high level which I am suspect of.

Titans WR/TE group is a lot better than the Colts.

Vrabel is a lot better HC.

Colts lost their DC and a few players and will take a step back. Leonard won’t finish the season he is hurt.

The Colts are always an overrated team. .500ish team at best if Taylor stays at a high level which I am suspect of.
You're such a homer lol...I guess we'll just agree to disagree

Fair… which part do you disagree with ? Serious question.

TE/WR alot better than Colts? That is still to be seen...Woods coming off an ACL...Burks a rookie ..Hooper is in his first year as a Titan.

Vrabel is a good coach, best we've had in a while but he still has his shortcomings that handicap the team ..his coordinators for one

I don't see Indy as an overrated team, they are a good team that can give us trouble at any given time, the recent seasons have been in our favour but we've had our struggles with division rivals. I do agree and am tired of the media hyping them year after year but they aren't a push over

No one knows what Leonard is capable of...injuries happen to every team... we've had our issues as well

I'm glad we have Henry but Taylor is a good back ..catches well which Henry still hasn't shown he's consistent at but that could be our OC?

I have a feeling that having a legitimate receiving TE in Hooper is going to make a huge difference. There was zero threat from that position last season. Plus, maybe it's just me, but I think that Henry may have his best season yet. He had most of last season to physically rest (from a hit standpoint) and has never been more motivated.

I have a feeling that having a legitimate receiving TE in Hooper is going to make a huge difference. There was zero threat from that position last season. Plus, maybe it's just me, but I think that Henry may have his best season yet. He had most of last season to physically rest (from a hit standpoint) and has never been more motivated.
I'm hoping we get the Atlanta version of Hooper not the Cleveland one

It’s getting so close to football! Titans wreck the South and Tammy has the season of his career behind Henry! 35 TD 4200 yds 7 INTs in a 12 win season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back