Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
My sources just sent me this pic of ElfinMagic53 tailgating before the Colts playoff choke today.

p.s. The grad school "she" went to was actually the Bordeau School of Cosmetology.
Yeah, she can bring home the bacon and fry it in a pan...she's got the gold...

Yes, I am an enthusiastic fan of Lamont. He's a great safety and you know it! So Coach Fisher, Everett and Schwartzie told you that their faith in Lamont is eroding?:suspect: Yeah, right. They all love him.

How did you come to the conclusion that I don't like Rey Hill and that I think he doesn't belong on the Titan's roster? Rey is my boy, I love him. He rocks and I hope that he doesn't lose his job to Woolfolk (sorry Uncle W.) No one cheers harder for him than me, well except his girlfriend and his Mama and 'nem.:lol:

I have a few friends that play for the Colts, that's why I can cheer for them. However, I don't think I actually screamed "Go Colts". If Titans players can root for the Colts, surely you can too.

Oh, the person sitting to my right says that your font reads a little stressed and you need to take it down a few notches, but he thinks Reynaldology is kinda funny.

As for my profession, I'm working on an early retirement:brow: Until then, I'm in the healthcare industry.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
It's a groundhog. Groundhog Day is February 2nd. It is said that if the groundhog sees his shadow, there will be six more weeks of bad weather, and if he doesn't, that spring will be here soon. The comparison between Gunny and the groundhog is one that they are both prognosticators or predictors.

I think you take Reynaldology a little to seriously Elf. Nobody ever said anything about worshiping at Rey's feet. It's all about being an enthusiastic fan of a longshot underdog that won a starting job. For some reason you seem to be an enthusiastic fan of Lamont. I really don't see what there is to get so excited about with Lamont. The coaches faith in him is erodeing. I don't see how it can not be eroded based on some of the performances he turned in this year. It only helps that Tank has stunk too because that helps Lamont seem better by comparison. Then again Lamont hasn't got an injury to hide behind.

Meanwhile Hill has been relatively solid for a rookie. Nobody is calling for his head. Opposite Hill on the other side is Pacman, athletically superior for sure but seems to be some kind of mental midget when it comes to keeping his cool. Together they will grow and help the DB's become a strenth. Hill had better watch his back because don't count Woolfolk out. Woolfolk is not content to be some nickel corner. This is Andre's year.

This statement says to me that you do not like Hill and he does not belong on the Titans, let alone with a starting role. To be a Reynaldologist all one has to do is be a fan of the guy. You don't get sacraments or anything.

You have got to be joking. How can you watch your team, the Titans, get owned year in and year out (6 consecutive losses) and still muster up the sportsmanship in the postseason to cry, "GO COLTS!" and dress as a fan and all that? Wouldn't it be more fun just to watch them get beat? Or is this some strange rationale that says the Titans aren't that bad if the Colts mow over them...they mow over everybody...???

I'd rather watch a good Denver team take it to them. As much as I bitterly dislike Pittsburg I'd still root them on to win over Indy on the virtue they are not my divisional opponent. But that's all good. I used to think like that when I was in grammar school. Now I'm just a bitter old man I guess! :ha:

Speaking of school, it's my interpretation that you are done with school and currently in a professional field, so I'm going to ask what it is you do at work?

elfinmagic53 said:
I can wear my Colts tube top:ha:
You can put that tube top back in the drawer now.
I know you are going to disagree with me but I just loved watching that game. It's been a while since I've seen a Colts loss that sweet. I really love it when the Colts lose. Makes my day...gives me fits of glee...I'm sure you got over their dismay pretty quick, huh? I'm trying to be nice but there is no point in rubbing it in the face of a gal who is Titans blue underneath it all...
I bet you look real funny with a Titans jersey and a Colts coat on...

Tell your Colts friends I said, "COLTS...uhh, better luck next year fellas."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back