Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most overrated Titans we’ve had. He was good don’t get me wrong but some on here claimed he was the big reason our offense was so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is hard to post any sort of decent receiving numbers when you aren't even targeted. He played in about 30% of the snaps and I never even noticed him going out for a pass. He was just blocking most of the time.

I would have never paid Jonnu what the Pats did...but the Titans do need to address the TE position this off season.

It is hard to post any sort of decent receiving numbers when you aren't even targeted. He played in about 30% of the snaps and I never even noticed him going out for a pass. He was just blocking most of the time.

I would have never paid Jonnu what the Pats did...but the Titans do need to address the TE position this off season.
trade for J

Theres a reason for that.

He's a lot of money for the amount of usage they get from him. The big thing that doesn't really make sense is that they signed Hunter Henry, too. Teams that don't throw much don't need 2 premium tight ends. Especially if Jakobi Myers is going to get so many targets.

He wasn't necessarily bad for them. They just don't throw to him. When they got the ball to him downfield, they generally won.

Jonnu Smith had lots of drops while here. He benefitted from having LB’s key on the play action with Henry. He’s the same guy- he was just able to cash in secondary to having the strongest RB in the past two decades in the backfield.

It was strange to see a team that isn't typically big free agent spenders offer Jonnu the money that they did. They got what they deserved, you don't pay a mid tier TE first tier TE money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back