Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made some fantastic plays while here. It's sad to see him fall apart in New England. I'm not sure he's washed up, because New England is a bit overrated, and he's likely a fallout from that, but he might just be overrrated at this point.

I just don't see the falling apart stuff. I mean, he average 28.5 catches a year with us and caught 28 balls with the Pats.

Using average catches is misleading because it includes his early years with the Titans when he wasn't used much...

The Pats paid him for his 41 catches and 8 TDs that he had last yr...I'd say that is quite a bit better than 28 and 1 that he posted this year.

Using average catches is misleading because it includes his early years with the Titans when he wasn't used much...

The Pats paid him for his 41 catches and 8 TDs that he had last yr...I'd say that is quite a bit better than 28 and 1 that he posted this year.
But they paid him that much for 41 catches? Way too much.

His 8 TD were clearly an outlier for his career.

4-5 of those TDs are what put him out of tennessee’s price range. If had stayed around his avg, 30-35 catches and 450 yds with 3-4 TD, he might’ve been able to stay.

Those numbers are nothing remotely close to what he got paid for. NE just made a bad deal all around expecting him to out produce his avg numbers, no question they expected him to get more than his career highs of 2020 with that payday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back