Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The Patriots have not made good use of Jonnu since he's been in New England. If it turns out he's a cap casualty in New England, would you want him back in Tennessee if the numbers were right?

What if Michael Mayer is sitting there at 11? Do we take him? I'd have a hard time passing that up.
We can't afford a luxury pick this year with the holes we have to fill. I think we take a TE at some point in the draft, but not in the 1st. This is a GREAT TE group, so we can get a starting calibur TE late day 2 or on day 3.

The Boys have a dilemma with their tag. They have to tag Pollard or Schultz. If they tag Pollard, who I think ends up getting it, leaves Schultz to go after. They couldn't agree to terms with him last season.

I'd take Schultz any day over Jonnu.

While I have nothing against Jonnu, I think Chig is his replacement and he's cheap. No real need to pay even decent money for a TE right now. Got a guy who can catch on a cheap rookie deal.... Hopefully he gets used more!

The Patriots have not made good use of Jonnu since he's been in New England. If it turns out he's a cap casualty in New England, would you want him back in Tennessee if the numbers were right?
Heck No Tight end is the one position the titans don’t need help at.

I can’t believe what I’m reading, all this blasphemy about replacing Geoff Frickin Swaim. this entire offense is built around this guy and people want to toss him away for some “never was”.

I’m glad he’s such a humble guy teaching rookies (Chig) how to be the best and even stepping aside to let some aging vets (Cooper) get their final shot at some glory.

if Henry wasn’t on the team, you’d all see it.

Oh, and someone else already said it, smith’s going to ATL with Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back