Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Autograph Schedule
Afternoon practice: Sloan Thomas, Copeland Bryan, Spencer Toone, Courtney Roby, Zach Piller

The morning session is closed to the public. It's going to be a scorcher this afternoon with the heat index well over 100.

NOTE: This afternoon's practice has been moved to 7:30 pm

Phew!! It is definately gonna be miserable out there today! I'm going to today's practice this afternoon.....taking my daughter and another young boy that are dying to get a close glimpse of them practicing.

Hopefully there won't be a big crowd today because of the heat warnings.

For anyone that has been....I have TONS of questions (sorry!!)
How has the parking been? Is it wise to haul a chair, umbrella and a small cooler?? (I know there's a long walk to the fields..so wasn't sure if it was worth it or not) What about the lines for autographs? I'm assuming the line is in a different area then where the practice is??

I can't answer a lot but I do know you can take a small cooler full of water. Since there were people using umbrellas on Friday, I think you'd be safe to take one if you wanted. I've taken a chair before but it depends if you like to walk around or stay in one place to view.

Who's sweating it out today??

Okay....everyone here at work thinks I've lost my mind!

Is anyone else going and gonna sweat it out too?

According to a report from this mornings practice.....

The afternoon practice was moved to 7:30 p.m. because of "extreme heat"

Heat not as bad as I thought!

The guys were sick the night before...about 20 or so of them. (per Coach Washburn)...we asked him about future practice times and that's when he said his comments about practice being moved because the heat on top of the guys feeling sick didn't click. Didn't know what it was but symptoms pretty much had them guessing that it could have been some kind of food poisoning or something....someone joked about Clarksville's water (apparently, that wasn't the case either....they are all pleased with the Food and APSU's grand treatment there) right after I just fought my way through the crowd from watching Vince & Billy.....Zach Pillar got sick. I mean I accidentally took a pic of the poor guy...(sorry, it was a mishap- swear....) I thought he was catching his breath...not the case- Poor guy!! He didn't sign autographs either as he was scheduled, guess it's some rough stuff!!

Crowd was apparently the largest one yet....it got pretty crowded around 8:30 or so. Not real sure... but I'm guessing there won't be any future 7:30 practices...AGAIN- not sure, just guessing by the way Coach Washburn remarked.

Overall....I think everyone worked hard. Vince did look good from the little bit that I watched him. I do think our defense is gonna ROCK this year! We've got it going on in that area. Pacman showed out....but he's definately giving it all he's got where his speed comes in- VERY quick on his feet. #17 stood out....he was also "workin" it.

Man, I can't wait to til our first pre-season game.

Pictures were submitted for last night's practice. Not sure when they will be posted....but they didn't turn out too great because my camera was messing up. (between my low battery, lense fogging up, and it being dark)

titanfanof89 said:
Pictures were submitted for last night's practice. Not sure when they will be posted....but they didn't turn out too great because my camera was messing up. (between my low battery, lense fogging up, and it being dark)
I tried to work with them in Photoshop but there just wasn't enough detail once I lightened them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back