Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titanium said:
Yeah we're cousins. You mean you didn't know? People who know us say we really favor each other too.

:winker:

Billy went to Mississippi State?

That explains a lot ....

When Bear Bryant passed away, the doctors told Mrs. Bryant to get as far away from football as possible.

She then moved to Starkville.

Titanium said:
Yeah we're cousins. You mean you didn't know? People who know us say we really favor each other too.

:winker:

Really?? You're only cousins?? I could've swore you were fraternal twins. :winker:

Chow will take care of that just fine...Chandler didn't groom Steve, and he developed just fine. Norm Chow is known for making QBs. He made Steve Young, Jim McMahon, the Detmers, and even Phillip Rivers. He also had a hand in a guy by the name of Carson Palmer, whom you may have heard of...

I caveat this by saying that I LOVE the storyline, and I WANT Steve to stick around for the perfect symmetry of it all, but it will be just fine if he's not here and VY has to learn from Billy Volek for a year or two. Just fine...

Triumph said:
Who? Who will wonder? Are you his cousin or something?

I'm wondering a little. You gotta give Billy some credit for having some kind of patience....that poor guy has to wake up every day thinking "Is Steve playing? Is Steve staying? Is he playing? Is he staying? Tictoctictoctictoctictoc...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back