Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I can't believe this isn't a thread yet... seeing how it has been one of several positions that has eluded us as of late...

Blake Haubeil vs Tucker McCann.

Who do you believe is our starting kicker -- or do we kick the tires on signing another ex Patriot ST'er lol....

I can't believe this isn't a thread yet... seeing how it has been one of several positions that has eluded us as of late...

Blake Haubeil vs Tucker McCann.

Who do you believe is our starting kicker -- or do we kick the tires on signing another ex Patriot ST'er lol....
I find it hard to believe it’s McCann, given the kickers brought in during Gotmilksie’s injury time. Hopefully, they are waiting for a decent guy to get cut in camp. Otherwise, “No, not again!”

Wow. I must have missed that gostkowski was gone.
Hopefully one shows up then. I’m also pretty alright with just going for it all the time.

Give a young guy a chance. No retreads. We should have gotten the Kentucky kid last year. Not a huge leg, but money from 50 and in.

How do you know Downing isn't going to be as good as Arthur? We had no idea how good Arthur would be when he took over and he was taking over for the great Lefluer and was better than him. Plus with our skill people and OL we could run a Madden playbook and have success.

Just sign Jose Borregales when the Bucs cut him. They just gave Succop a 3 year extension.

“Prior to the draft, Borregales was considered a possible Day Three selection after his excellent 2020 season with the Hurricanes. After he instead went undrafted, it was a surprise to some that he chose to sign with the Buccaneers, who appear to have all the confidence in the world in their current veteran kicker. Of course, Borregales can audition for all 32 teams in Tampa Bay's camp, and Special Teams Coordinator Keith Armstrong believes Succop's presence was actually part of the draw in Tampa for the rookie hopeful.

"I think that's probably why he came," said Armstrong. "What better way to learn than to come in and kick behind a guy that's done well for years. And then you have Chris Boniol here who kicked in the league and was an established kicker for years. You've got two guys there that he can learn from, so if you're going to go to camp you might as well go to camp somewhere where you can learn."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back