Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know Downing isn't going to be as good as Arthur? We had no idea how good Arthur would be when he took over and he was taking over for the great Lefluer and was better than him. Plus with our skill people and OL we could run a Madden playbook and have success.

Did you miss the sentence fragment "FOR NOW"

How do you know Downing isn't going to be as good as Arthur? We had no idea how good Arthur would be when he took over and he was taking over for the great Lefluer and was better than him. Plus with our skill people and OL we could run a Madden playbook and have success.
LeFleur is overrated. He will be fired two years after Aaron Rodgers is gone.

Word has is the two Titans kickers in camp have struggled out of the gates and Ficken who they just claimed - was cut by the Jets for struggling himself in camp. Man I hope kicker isn’t a ‘topic’ all year … again.

Not sure why we don't.

Re-sign Gostowski...with a improved LS he should be better and the hip should be recovered

Or sign Zane Gonzalez

2020 FGs

Gostkowski - 18 of 26 - 69.2% - 31st in NFL
Ficken - 13 of 15 - 86.7% - 15th in NFL
You should add distances.
Gost - 2/3 20-29, 4-5 30-39, 5/10 40-49, 7/8 50+
Ficken- 5/5 20-29, 6/6 30-39, 1/1 40-49, 1/3 50+

weird example of 2 K =1. Ficken for short, Gost for 50+.

These guys shouldn't be just kicking 6 field goals a day........ make them kick field goals until they collapse.... we don't have the luxury of small sample sizes anymore
They kick a whole lot more than that, but they put pressure on them by just doing a few "under pressure" with everyone watching...at least that is what I saw when I was at training camp years ago

They kick a whole lot more than that, but they put pressure on them by just doing a few "under pressure" with everyone watching...at least that is what I saw when I was at training camp years ago

Do they make the team yell and shout? And have coach right next to the player making annoying sounds.... I've always wondered that, and thought that should be something done once in awhile

So they’re kicking on a side field all day basically, but they only have kicking sessions for a short period with full special teams offense and defense out there trying to block the kick. That’s the 6 of 6 I’m talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back