Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly is actually pretty good from what I saw. Going through a serious slump right now, but some team will eventually pick him up and be happy with him.

As for Santoso? Good luck to the Panthers, because they're going to need it.

Parkey, Cairo Santos and Succop have all been playing lights out since leaving Nashville. Some FG kickers just need a new scenery to get their $hit back to form.

Sly is actually pretty good from what I saw. Going through a serious slump right now, but some team will eventually pick him up and be happy with him.

As for Santoso? Good luck to the Panthers, because they're going to need it.

Parkey, Cairo Santos and Succop have all been playing lights out since leaving Nashville. Some FG kickers just need a new scenery to get their **** back to form.
Outside succup, all those K that were bad in Tennessee, were in new scenery.
If I remember, Parker was here 2-3 weeks, Santos had 1-2 weeks, santoso had 4-5 weeks but zero FG att.
Succup was bad coming off injury, has played good a year+ removed from said injury.
I thought Parker should have stayed. He’s famous for hitting the upright. I’d much rather my kicker be remembered for being that close than say a playoff mike vanderjagt FG att that would have been good if the post was moved to the 50 yard sideline.

Ficken hit his only FG attempt and was 3/3 on PATs...what are you talking about?
try and keep up... Titans kicking game been crap since succup had an owie

had Santos kicking well but Robinson cut him to bring back succup to soon from his owie.

NOW santos kicks for NOT Titans... could have had a descent kicker last few years instead of 109 year old gastowski or WTF ever his evil empire ass name is

try and keep up... Titans kicking game been crap since succup had an owie

had Santos kicking well but Robinson cut him to bring back succup to soon from his owie.

NOW santos kicks for NOT Titans... could have had a descent kicker last few years instead of 109 year old gastowski or WTF ever his evil empire ass name is
Keep up with your jibberish?
So you're upset we didn't keep Santos? Lol..yep he nailed his 2 PATs Saturday night...JRob must be feeling real dumb

MY point exactly... Santos was in fact superior to succup yet Robinson booted Santos and inserted the lame-O succup

had geriatric gatrowski ( WTF ever ) for a few seasons while Parkey & Santos were doing well in NOT Tennessee

Yes Robinson should be embarassed for that awful decision

MY point exactly... Santos was in fact superior to succup yet Robinson booted Santos and inserted the lame-O succup

had geriatric gatrowski ( WTF ever ) for a few seasons while Parkey & Santos were doing well in NOT Tennessee

Yes Robinson should be embarassed for that awful decision
This is dumb. Are you really suggesting that the General Manager should have done nothing about the 4/9 kicker? Yea, let him keep kicking?! VS brining back your solidified starter that would have been cleared by doctors and was probably the one telling the team he was ready? That’s JRob’s fault?! Hindsight is 20/20 but at the time that was clearly the right move and I bet you were happy with it when it was announced.

And for the record, generic Gostkowski was only with the team ONE season and although he missed too many kicks, he made the ones that counted and literally won us games.

yes I am saying succup WAS not good to go and both Parkey & Santos were at that point in time superior to succup

soooo..... K has been a disaster for seasons and Robinson has in fact had multiple NFL quality Ks on the roster but failed to realise this

yes I am saying succup WAS not good to go and both Parkey & Santos were at that point in time superior to succup

soooo..... K has been a disaster for seasons and Robinson has in fact had multiple NFL quality Ks on the roster but failed to realise this
I think Parkey was the choice santos not so much.
Not that gost was any good but santos kicking better after leaving here is hind site.
4/9 (1/3 inside 40). He was 12/12 on xp though.
The Buffalo game specifically got Santos canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back