Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy we played should be cut already
I dont think that helps.
Keep Badgley is until Ficken is healthy again but don’t use him. No more XP att, no more FG with 4th and short yardage.

I think Pittsburgh did this a couple years ago for the last couple games of the year with decent success.
Also changes the mind set of the playbook a little if you already know you’re going for it on 4th down.

Bullock on practice squad play him
I really think we just shift the blame from Badgley to bullock in that case.
I don’t care which wears the uniform on gameday, I’m still no confident in either and think Vrabel should consider scrapping FG and XP for the most part.

I mean, to a certain extent, bullock lost in a short competition to what just walked out there today.

I’m still baffled it’s that hard to find a guy that can make kicks. Seems like there are more good college kickers than the guys we bring in.

This thread was TLDR, so I apologize if this has been asked. But what happened to Tucker McCann? I know he got hurt in the ATL game - was that a season ending injury? He seemed to have a leg up (pun intended) on the kicking job until he got hurt.

This thread was TLDR, so I apologize if this has been asked. But what happened to Tucker McCann? I know he got hurt in the ATL game - was that a season ending injury? He seemed to have a leg up (pun intended) on the kicking job until he got hurt.
Just another name on the list.
Like browns QB has been between Tim couch and Baker Mayfield, titans Kickers shall be a nameless pit of failures.

It is just amazing how many players we sign just because of special teams but somehow our special teams continue to suck. It isnt the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back