Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he's already got a decent market, so we're not going to be able to scoop him up for cheap. I think it would be a case of taking a run at him and another mid-tier FA or Clowney. Can't have both.

Apparently he's already got a decent market, so we're not going to be able to scoop him up for cheap. I think it would be a case of taking a run at him and another mid-tier FA or Clowney. Can't have both.
We can sign both....Clowney 14 million one year deal, Warford 5 million first year, and 10 million years 2 and 3....dont forget he's getting 4 million from the saints after getting released. Warford will make 30 million in 3 years and be on a playoff team.

I think a lot of people wanted Warford in the 2nd instead of Chance in the 1st. Because taking a guard with the 10th pick is not very exciting for a fan.

Not defending warmack but forget what pick is sexy. If it is a good pick it is a good pick.

Warmack was probably the "right" pick. It just didn't work.

...but as a fan, it is tough (or at least not fun) to differentiate and get excited about interior lineman.

I don’t think there is any way in the world we sign Warford. We will ride with the crew we have. Heaven help us if Douglas has to play a snap. Have NO idea how he beat out Cory Levin, who while not great, was better than Douglas.

I don’t think there is any way in the world we sign Warford. We will ride with the crew we have. Heaven help us if Douglas has to play a snap. Have NO idea how he beat out Cory Levin, who while not great, was better than Douglas.
I'm just hoping and praying Douglas ends up as a camp cut. Surely someone can beat him out.

Warmack was probably the "right" pick. It just didn't work.

...but as a fan, it is tough (or at least not fun) to differentiate and get excited about interior lineman.
Agreed. If you swapped the name Chance Warmack with Quenton Nelson, no one would be complaining. Unfortunately, sometimes things just don't go our way. Sometimes you get a Mike Munchak, sometimes you get a Chance Warmack. #Balance. I don't think anyone considered the pick a "reach", but dam what a disappointment

Agreed. If you swapped the name Chance Warmack with Quenton Nelson, no one would be complaining. Unfortunately, sometimes things just don't go our way. Sometimes you get a Mike Munchak, sometimes you get a Chance Warmack. #Balance. I don't think anyone considered the pick a "reach", but dam what a disappointment
Chance was a lazy so and so. But. Our culture wasn’t as strong as it is now either. Leader of men...

Our culture has changed a lot of players for the better. No question at all...

That and there seems to be a snowball effect to building a roster. It is hard to make it as a young guy in the NFL when the roster around you is a freaking dumpster fire. Much easier to make plays when you are surrounded by guys who are doing their job.

That and there seems to be a snowball effect to building a roster. It is hard to make it as a young guy in the NFL when the roster around you is a freaking dumpster fire. Much easier to make plays when you are surrounded by guys who are doing their job.
Absolutely....I actually didn’t mind the Isaiah Wilson pick and I said multiple times on here well before the draft that he may be the pick. Jrob and Vrabs have been all about “culture”...The kid plays angry and is a team player/hard worker. He has the Titan attitude. I hope he pans out ya know? I am definitely happy to be a fan these days. We went through some rough years where guys just came here to get paid etc. I legit feel we are a contender now, and it feels awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back