Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching him in the Rose Bowl, without a doubt I'd take him. From what I've seen of him since the Rose Bowl, absolutely not.

If stories are true and his hammy is injured IMO he gets a partial pass on the recent non-activity. He looked like a solid runner during the 05' season.

This week's Sports Illustrated did a story on him. They also published a recent photo...

fatalbert.jpg

Lendale White outside USC facilities at Pro Day

Puck said:
maybe he's doing it on purpose so he can be re-united with Chow ;)

Dude, I totally thought that too, but nobody gives up millions of $$ just to be reunited w a coach. Nobody...Mother Teresa wouldn't do that:winker:

JMB54 said:
If stories are true and his hammy is injured IMO he gets a partial pass on the recent non-activity. He looked like a solid runner during the 05' season.

His hammy didnt cause him to only do 15 reps in the bench press.

nigel said:
His hammy didnt cause him to only do 15 reps in the bench press.
His 15 reps in the bench press didn't keep him out of the end zone 52 times in 39 games at USC, nor did they keep him from rushing for 1300+ yards last year.

GT3801 nailed it!

NO WAY he gets past Pittsburgh ...@the latest. I think he'll even go before that! Lots of smokescreens surrounding that young buck.

He will be a first round pick. If not, I'll eat my hat.

Apparently some of the 1st round RB's are slipping
and ..... I think Pitt might take a look at Addai before White

(one can only hope)

posted at jetsinsider.net said:
LA Daily News and Profootballtalk:

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_3765848

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

STRIKE THREE FOR LENDALE

The Los Angeles Daily News reports that former USC running back tested positive during an NFL-administered drug test, citing multiple unnamed sources.

I can't imagine the Titans taking a chance on this guy after making it clear that character was going to be high on their list of priorities when evaluating talent this offseason.

The character issue...

It's a matter of value. If you can draft a guy 50 picks beyond his talent you might take a chance at him. In 1998 the vikings picked randy moss 21st. Here was one of the absolute best prospects in the whole draft who should have gone in the top 5 but because of character issues fell to 21. The vikings obviously made a good choice.

Tuckfro42 said:
His 15 reps in the bench press didn't keep him out of the end zone 52 times in 39 games at USC, nor did they keep him from rushing for 1300+ yards last year.

Thank You !

White is USC's All -Time leader in rushing TD's
If we pass on Bush and he's there in 2..... get him

that'll give Travis someone to smoke with :hmm:

Puck - you say Leinart wouldnt be so good if he didnt play for USC and its supporting cast.
Why doesnt the same apply for White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back