Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragevsuall said:
Wow... I'm gone for a couple of months... and the forum has gone mad with some kinda Gunny nonsense thing!!! Where's Tide taking everything to the umpteenth degree... WU with countless posts about Woolfolk's HS stats... and Puck typing everyone's eyes off about the 360 being the dominant system over the Atari 2600. Its like 28 Days Later, message board style.

The 360 better than an Atari. Not too sure about that one. There's just something about those 2D graphics. :boom:

Hey Bipolar, don't make fun of my lack of computer skills!

Besides, I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate me posting centerdolds on the Titan, Jr. Website!

Ragevsuall said:
Wow... I'm gone for a couple of months... and the forum has gone mad with some kinda Gunny nonsense thing!!! Where's Tide taking everything to the umpteenth degree... WU with countless posts about Woolfolk's HS stats... and Puck typing everyone's eyes off about the 360 being the dominant system over the Atari 2600. Its like 28 Days Later, message board style.

Were you gone?

and what Gunny nonsense thing? Gunny and sensible go together like Michael Irvin and drugs.

miami-dm.jpg

both with 'da U

Hey, Avvie, send me your resume and financial portfolio and maybe you'll get an invitation to join the "Elfinmagic Private Gentleman's Club".

My resume? If you insist, but keep in mind I'm self-employed and not looking for a job.

Do you take Discover? It makes my write-offs simpler, and I get cash back.

Kanye also says, "she ain't a golddigger, but she ain't effing with no broke....."

Why I want to get with a homeless dude and eat cans of beanie weenies heated over a trashcan by the Cumberland? At least I'd have a lovely view of the Coliseum! Pffftttt!

he actually sang (not said)

Now I aint sayin she a gold digger
But she aint messin wit no broke ******

now I wonder what that could mean.

elfinmagic53 said:
He didn't SING it, he RAPPED it, which is the same as saying it!

Meow meow Aussie Boy!

so according to your divine wisdom that is not a song? He is talking when it is played on the radio?
I suppose those instruments in the background are just a co-incidence then?

Singing is a subset of talking or saying so you're both right (now, how about that). Singing = talking + musical intonation

sing
v. sang, or sung, sing·ing, sings
v. intr.

1. Music.
1. To utter a series of words or sounds in musical tones.
2. To vocalize songs or selections.
1. To make melodious sounds: birds singing outside the window.
1. To proclaim or extol something in verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back