Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
If Dillard keeps playing well okay we may have Myles Garrett to thank.

Titans’ Andre Dillard received advice from Myles Garrett after Week 3

dilly-dilly-cheers.gif

remember that time Dillard was running a pass route that nurffed a 25 yard pass play ???

GoT remembers but pff clearly does not .... I would accept an * Bonehead Plays category even

LOL

Yeah…no. I’m all about analytics. But, wherever they got that number from, it was clearly not from watching the game.

Why don't we have a vomiting's emoji?

No way you can convince me that a 50% effective Roger Saffold isn't better than Rudanz. At this point, F-it, we can probably put Tier Tart out there and just tell him not to get moved backwards. That has to be more effective than what we have currently.

Remember when we all thought it couldn’t get worse than Daley? The “anything has to be better” thinking doesn’t always pan out.

welll..... you saying cheese grater across forehead worse than cheese grater across shin... torture no matter which though

Maybe Cincy DL wasn’t great.
Have a tough time buying that Garrett gave him advice, then 1 week later he’s a probowler. Unless we are talking about actually bowling. I have no idea how he bowls.

I heard they were giving him a lot of help but I didn’t notice
They gave him a bunch of help…. In all my 4 decades of watching football I have never ever seen the center snap the ball and then immediately pull and help the LT double team the DE. Used a bunch of double TE formations to help with max protection…

I still think once NPF and Skoronski are back we need to go with 6 OL on occasion. Power run and max protection… perfect for play action

Why don't we have a vomiting's emoji?

No way you can convince me that a 50% effective Roger Saffold isn't better than Rudanz. At this point, F-it, we can probably put Tier Tart out there and just tell him not to get moved backwards. That has to be more effective than what we have currently.

:puke:

:D

I don't buy that Dillard was that good this week. But holy cow, those grades for Radunz and Brewer. Ouch. We legit may only have one keepable Oline piece right now.

Since we get NPF back this week, I halfway expect them to let him try to step in at LT. Money would be the only reason to not try it at this point.

Who knows, if we get Skoronski back, and NPF plays LT, we could be adequate on the left side.

I don't buy that Dillard was that good this week. But holy cow, those grades for Radunz and Brewer. Ouch. We legit may only have one keepable Oline piece right now.

Since we get NPF back this week, I halfway expect them to let him try to step in at LT. Money would be the only reason to not try it at this point.

Who knows, if we get Skoronski back, and NPF plays LT, we could be adequate on the left side.

I'm still wanting Skoronski at LT and Dillard at LG. Hopefully NPF is in "Football" shape and can hold down the RT spot.

I thought I recalled Dillard giving up a sack on Sunday. Two dudes got to Tanne at the same time, and one of them came around Dillard. Maybe his guy wasn't credited, but Dillard blew that one.

I dont think many of us spent much time watching Dillard. Tannehill was finally getting the ball out quick enough that it didnt matter. That has been the crux of the issue all along. Routes that take time, and Tannehill waiting on open receivers. Cant do that. When the ball hits his hands, he has to draw back and let it go and hope the receivers are running the correct routes and are in the right spot to catch the ball. That is what they did and it worked.

I dont think many of us spent much time watching Dillard. Tannehill was finally getting the ball out quick enough that it didnt matter. That has been the crux of the issue all along. Routes that take time, and Tannehill waiting on open receivers. Cant do that. When the ball hits his hands, he has to draw back and let it go and hope the receivers are running the correct routes and are in the right spot to catch the ball. That is what they did and it worked.

I watched Dillard all game, didn’t have a choice. He kept ending up in the camera shot of the QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back