Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we hear his name.... he's a big problem, until we don't hear it anymore lol..

The only OL who's name i haven't heard come up yet in any context - is Daniel Brunskill...... he may be the only one doing his job lol.

But but PFF says he had a good/great game
And that 1 play should negate every other thing PFF saw.
let’s say he had a perfect game, like an 80 PFF except that 1 play, he should be a 26 PFF or whatever is among the bottom.

letting DL potentially kill your QB should count very very highly against the PFF scoring system.

But but PFF says he had a good/great game
Pff is shit. Put Dillard on the bench and put npf there until the rookie gets back. Then try the rookie at LT and move npf to RT. Put Dillard at LG and Levin in at center. Stick someone other than brewer at RG. Pound the run with 2 TE or brewer and 1 TE. Go heavy PA to Hopkins and Burks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pff is ****. Put Dillard on the bench and put npf there until the rookie gets back. Then try the rookie at LT and move npf to RT. Put Dillard at LG and Levin in at center. Stick someone other then brewer af RG. Pound the run with 2 TE or brewer and 1 TE. Go heavy PA to Hopkins and Burks.
While we’re at it, we should move Henry to QB (great passer rating and all), Tanny to WR (he played it in college, if you didn’t know), Chig to RB, and Whylie to punt returner.

All this talk of putting NPF at right tackle makes no sense. Hubbard has been one of our most consistent linemen. The right side is fine. LT and LG need to be fixed and Skoronski can only fill one of them. NPF, Duncan, Murray or someone else will need to step in on the left.

All this talk of putting NPF at right tackle makes no sense. Hubbard has been one of our most consistent linemen. The right side is fine. LT and LG need to be fixed and Skoronski can only fill one of them. NPF, Duncan, Murray or someone else will need to step in on the left.
I read yesterday that Hubbard and Brunskill are in the top 10 of their respective positions in the league..

you guys really need to temper your expectations of NPF

dude was not good last year

1% better than Dillard is still 98% trash
He was switching from Left to Right tackle which could account for some of his struggles. He played a little RT in college but was far better at LT where scouts said he was much more comfortable. Moving back to LT could see him improve in consistency.

He was switching from Left to Right tackle which could account for some of his struggles. He played a little RT in college but was far better at LT where scouts said he was much more comfortable. Moving back to LT could see him improve in consistency.

That's what I'm hoping for.

You mean we are going to play a guy who was a LT in college at LT???!!!!! Holy s***!!! Somebody check the weather app for conditions in hell.

I say shake up the OLine any way that they can. Find the best fit. Hell, put Big Jeff at LT if you have to. Just get the line fixed so the offense can do something!

Really good that the young guys are back to practice. I honestly think we can contend with this defense if we can get the offense going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back