Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Our Secondary is a mess outside of Roger McCreary. Only other decent DB is Hooker and he's injury prone.

Who are the good FA DBs out there? Both safety and Corner, depth guys too, we need it all.

Our Secondary is a mess outside of Roger McCreary. Only other decent DB is Hooker and he's injury prone.

Who are the good FA DBs out there? Both safety and Corner, depth guys too, we need it all.
C’mon man “let talk”?

anyway, I think Molden still has a place, Mcreary, and SMB probably has a place.

All of them were burned on occasions, all had some big plays or decent games.

I wonder about Fulton. He played like an awful rookie this year after he seemed like the promising DB from 22.

a safety is needed unless Edmunds was another fleece trade, I don’t think he was.
Honestly need some LB that can cover too.

C’mon man “let talk”?

anyway, I think Molden still has a place, Mcreary, and SMB probably has a place.

All of them were burned on occasions, all had some big plays or decent games.

I wonder about Fulton. He played like an awful rookie this year after he seemed like the promising DB from 22.

a safety is needed unless Edmunds was another fleece trade, I don’t think he was.
Honestly need some LB that can cover too.

We have a lot of needs. Hat cap money won't last

I would like for us to spend our FA money landing young guys who we can sign to 3-4 yr deals. Really start building the core of the team for when the new stadium opens.

That being said I would like to see us re-sign SMB.

Other UFA CBs are Jaylon Johnson who probably gets tagged by the Bears, L'Jarius Sneed, Chidobe Awuzie, Isaac Yiadom, Myles Bryant, Bryce Hall, Kenny Moore

At Safety Winfield would be the prized jewel if he hit FA. Xavier McKinney, Kyle Dugger, Geno Stone, Deshaun Elliott, Jordan Fuller, and Kamren Curl are other young guys who were starters this yr.

My question is that I feel like Ran is more about putting money into the front 7 than into the secondary... I could see him wanting to pay Devin White or Patrick Queen if either hit the FA market

Winfield tops the list for me for FA defensive players. I don't think he leaves Tampa though. Kamren Curl is next on the list for me at S.

At CB, we give me Sneed or Fuller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back