Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I was hoping to get some help from my fellow Titans fans.

The NFL is having a "cutest NFL fan" contest and have created a whole web-site dedicated to it. I normally would never post something on the goT boards about that, but my son Judah is the representative for the Titans in the contest.

The NFL chose 2 kids from each team and voting opened today. My son is the Titans representative in the 25-47 month old category (there is also a 0-24 month category) and I'd really appreciate all my goTitans friends to help us out and go vote for him. When you vote, you're entered to win a $50 gift card to the NFL Shop. All you need to vote is an email address.

Here's the link: http://www.mylittlenflfan.com/vote

Thanks in advance!

I was hoping to get some help from my fellow Titans fans.

The NFL is having a "cutest NFL fan" contest and have created a whole web-site dedicated to it. I normally would never post something on the goT boards about that, but my son Judah is the representative for the Titans in the contest.

The NFL chose 2 kids from each team and voting opened today. My son is the Titans representative in the 25-47 month old category (there is also a 0-24 month category) and I'd really appreciate all my goTitans friends to help us out and go vote for him. When you vote, you're entered to win a $50 gift card to the NFL Shop. All you need to vote is an email address.

Here's the link: http://www.mylittlenflfan.com/vote

Thanks in advance!
Done deal brother...Vote is in :)

Hey 2Tone you got my vote and support for Judah and i have a question for you as well......

I was one of the winners of this Titans Hall of Fans contest i need to know something. When they send you an email is there anything else you need to do besides send a reply back saying what day you will attend? I sent them an email back stating when i would be there and I also tried calling the number in the email but they are gone for the day. Do you have to fax anything to them or talk with them on the phone?

Damn, I missed out.

Memphis got Tyler fucked up.

We would have won this shit.

I don't even play, my kid is damn adorable.

Tyler gets the vote. Tweeted also.

Damn, I missed out.

Memphis got Tyler ****ed up.

We would have won this ****.

I don't even play, my kid is damn adorable.

Tyler gets the vote. Tweeted also.

We could have had you in one category and 2Tone in the other mad repping GoTitans.

Anyway, I will keep voting. Be cool to have a GoTitans brother win this.

What I wish this thread was about.

collegehumor.8ddd7199a9c080144dfc32864d5a8b30.jpg

Hey 2Tone you got my vote and support for Judah and i have a question for you as well......

I was one of the winners of this Titans Hall of Fans contest i need to know something. When they send you an email is there anything else you need to do besides send a reply back saying what day you will attend? I sent them an email back stating when i would be there and I also tried calling the number in the email but they are gone for the day. Do you have to fax anything to them or talk with them on the phone?
Congrats on winning! I won last year and just got an email that I won again this year! Sweet!

The only thing you need to do is email & tell them when you will be there to shoot your photo and be sure the mailing address you gave them is correct because that's where the tickets go.

GoTitans representing in these contests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back