Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on winning! I won last year and just got an email that I won again this year! Sweet!

The only thing you need to do is email & tell them when you will be there to shoot your photo and be sure the mailing address you gave them is correct because that's where the tickets go.

GoTitans representing in these contests!

Thanks! I am just glad i don't have to sit around waiting on them to call because at first i thought that was the case. If the only thing we have to do is email them what day we will be there along with the mailing address thats a piece of a cake. Congrats to you as well on winning. Can't wait for the season to start.

Hey 2Tone you got my vote and support for Judah and i have a question for you as well......

I was one of the winners of this Titans Hall of Fans contest i need to know something. When they send you an email is there anything else you need to do besides send a reply back saying what day you will attend? I sent them an email back stating when i would be there and I also tried calling the number in the email but they are gone for the day. Do you have to fax anything to them or talk with them on the phone?

You won and I didn't? Your lame ass?

I seriously questioning the direction of this franchise.

I still better get my email...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap, which one is yours?
There are two categories, with one kid per team. My son is the Titans representative in the 25-47 month category for the Titans. His name is Judah. You can vote once per day in each category - so he and Tyler aren't competing against each other. There will be a winner in each category.

Thanks! I am just glad i don't have to sit around waiting on them to call because at first i thought that was the case. If the only thing we have to do is email them what day we will be there along with the mailing address thats a piece of a cake. Congrats to you as well on winning. Can't wait for the season to start.
Thanks. It's SO cool to walk into LP Field with a banner with your name and face hanging there in the stadium.

Not to be a wet blanket on it, but my seats were the very last row in the stadium, but it was actually pretty cool because you can stand up without blocking someone and move down once you notice open seats.

You won and I didn't? Your lame ass?

I seriously questioning the direction of this franchise.

I still better get my email...

Hey i entered the damn thing last year and believe me i didn't like not winning. Most everyone on this site are huge diehard fans. So i made sure this year to do something different so i would have a chance. Just because i'm a Mett supporter doesn't make me lame:cool:

Mike75 - that was a ***** move to complain on Titans Report, and to attack a man's grammar like that.
Not cool.
Lol wtf.

Damn man, take a breather. I thought it was abundantly clear XO was just messing around. And even if he weren't I don't understand why those comments warranted such a meltdown.

Likely because 99.9% of everything I post is typed by my thumb on my cell phone.

Samsung autocorrect be like

You typed, "and", you must have meant "cheese"
I was just messing. I hear ya on Samsung though. I just switched from iPhone to a s6 a few weeks back. Love the phone. Still can't get used to the typing and autocorrect.

I was just messing. I hear ya on Samsung though. I just switched from iPhone to a s6 a few weeks back. Love the phone. Still can't get used to the typing and autocorrect.

My fingers don't work on an iPhone. Hate the keyboard.

I need my phablet with the giant Google keyboard.

My fingers don't work on an iPhone. Hate the keyboard.

I need my phablet with the giant Google keyboard.
I hated iphone at first but then I got used to it. Typing on galaxy has just been a complete cluster**** for me so far. The way it behaves/autocorrects is so vastly different than the iphone.

I'm sure I could just turn autocorrect off pretty easily but I haven't bothered lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back