Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
@michaelombardi
Manning will throw for the #Titans as well, no date has been set for that workout

@TrueTitansNews
Breaking Report: #Titans to workout Manning on unannounced date, per Michael Lombardi on NFLN -- TrueTitansNews

Only thing we learned from today is that the Dolphins are OUT.

Why god....why...

NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reports free agent Peyton Manning will throw for the Titans after his Friday workout for the Broncos.
"This is just another step in the process," explained Lombardi. "I don't think we're getting a resolution just because [Manning] is throwing for Denver." No date has been set for the Titans workout. There is no clear front-runner between the two AFC finalists, and CBSSports.com's Mike Freeman reports "there are at least two teams ready to jump into the fray." The Manning camp has spoken with both teams, one of which we presume is the 49ers.

Related: 49ers, Titans, Broncos
Source: Michael Lombardi on Twitter

Why god....why...

NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reports free agent Peyton Manning will throw for the Titans after his Friday workout for the Broncos.
"This is just another step in the process," explained Lombardi. "I don't think we're getting a resolution just because [Manning] is throwing for Denver." No date has been set for the Titans workout. There is no clear front-runner between the two AFC finalists, and CBSSports.com's Mike Freeman reports "there are at least two teams ready to jump into the fray." The Manning camp has spoken with both teams, one of which we presume is the 49ers.

Related: 49ers, Titans, Broncos
Source: Michael Lombardi on Twitter

WTF?

This is getting annoying.

Kiss Myers goodbye people.

That's a relief. God this is consuming my life. Probably the most unproductive week of my life.

Yeah, my girlfriend thinks I'm being "fanatical" (I am)...I haven't been alright with not getting laid in a LONG time. This is worth it :ha:

When it's all said in done, I'll put the laptop and the cell phone down...for a night or two.

If the Ravens and Niners move in we should pull out and move on.

Myers is already a goner if this goes into midweek which it probably will.

the 9ers are a Superbowl team WITHOUT him....they'll be a very attractive option hopefully they don't get involved.

They just extended Alex Smith...doubt it. Then again, anything could happen. I also don't think that the Ravens are players because they are in talks with Flacco (who I think they have a great deal of confidence in).

even by just going after Peyton Manning this is the most media coverage we've EVER gotten.

Imagine if he signs. ESPN will be riding our jock for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back