Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just extended Alex Smith...doubt it. Then again, anything could happen. I also don't think that the Ravens are players because they are in talks with Flacco (who I think they have a great deal of confidence in).

oh they did extend Alex Smth? I didn't see that. That's a relief.

I'm starting to turn on him already! LOL! I'm also sick of looking at this message board, but I can't help myself.

I'm upset that Myers and Wells could be long gone before Peyton signs.

Whew, breath of fresh air. When I saw the Broncos flying to Duke today to work him out, I definitely gave them the edge. Good to see we'll be doing the same.

If the 49ers jump in it might be a wrap..
If I were Peyton that's hands down where I would want to go. Titans and Broncos fans can speculate all they want about how much better their team would be with Peyton. But as close as the 49ers were last year with a mediocre QB, there is no doubt in my mind that Peyton DOES make them an instant Super Bowl contender.

If I were Peyton that's hands down where I would want to go. Titans and Broncos fans can speculate all they want about how much better their team would be with Peyton. But as close as the 49ers were last year with a mediocre QB, there is no doubt in my mind that Peyton DOES make them an instant Super Bowl contender.

They already are one, Peyton would get them the win they needed to get into the SB...no doubt about it.

They already are one, Peyton would get them the win they needed to get into the SB...no doubt about it.
Yeah that's what I meant. I worded that poorly. He puts them IN the Super Bowl. He gets the Titans and Broncos IN the playoffs and from there, who knows? But the 49ers are literally a QB away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back