Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't see you guys on here next week, I'm just going to assume you passed away from stress..

This process just needs to hurry up. I still hold the faith that Locker starts next season.

bros, manning is coming to TN. if you want to kill the suspense just take my word on this. ive already started celebrating. Tryin to get superbowl tickets right now. Welcome P-Man

the Denver message board is claiming Ashley Manning was in Denver yesterday looking for homes.

I posted this yesterday. Here is the quote from the bronco board;

"Peyton Manning's wife inquired about out houses in Colorado this week."

I find this hilarious because their post says Ashley is inquiring about outhouses. I'm sure the Mannings would prefer indoor plumbing. :yes: I don't believe they are house shopping yet or outhouse shopping either.

This whole Denver/Tebow/Manning deal is just bizarre.
Tebow selling more jerseys than the rest of the league combined.
They have a fanbase prepared to sacrifice children to the cult of Tebow..
They actually have won a bunch with Tebow..

So what do they do?
They rip what has to be an irreparable gash into their relation ship with him.
I want Manning in TN just to see the drama unfold in Denver when they have to run back to this guy with their tails between their legs.

At least we have a vet and a promising young guy if Manning goes west..

God this is consuming me! For the love of god manning decide! So I won't have to keep refreshing and I can either turn into gooey eyed fanboy mode or resume my previous hatred for the man...just end the pain!!

Denver brass knows Tebow isn't a long-term answer. McDaniels really screwed the franchise with that pick. Many religious people automatically LOVE him. And he "just wins" (sound familiar?) so he's picked up a ton of support even from non-religious folks. There's going to be a split fan base no matter what happens.

It's a tough situation for sure. If I were them I'd have gone after Peyton too. With Tebow it's always going to be a "hold your breathe and hope for the best" last second kind of thing. You just can't win consistently with that kind of QB.

I honestly expect this to be the end of the road for us and Peyton Manning. The Broncos got first visit from him, they got the first "2nd" visit. This time it's to actually see him throw with almost their entire offensive coaching staff, a medical team AND John Elway.

No dates have been set to meet with the Titans and it's only EXPECTED at this point in time. It's over I do believe..

I'm not going to get upset either. I want Manning just as badly as anybody else does but look at it this way. If we get Manning the Broncos are left with Tim Tebow. Any rational thinking human being on this Earth knows Tim Tebow is garbage. Tebowmania is filled with more tools than the fans and actors of the Jersey Shore.

If the Broncos get Peyton Manning we STILL have our franchise quarterback who is READY RIGHT NOW to take over the reigns as our starter.

Locker won't disappoint us. I know it.

IF Manning does indeed work out with us after Denver then I believe it's a 100% chance we sign him. But as it stands right now I'm completely ready to face the fact that Denver is about to get him tonight. I'm worried but then again I'm happy because it'll be over and we can move forward with our SAFEST BET at QB in Jake Locker. He is ready.

Former Titans Coach Jeff Fisher now helping with the "process." [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6HiSOlquc"]Jeff Fisher wearing colts Peyton Manning Jersey - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back