Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Heard on Sirius that Dolphins made an offer to Marcus Vick to play WR. He is contemplating taking this offer versus playing QB for the Argonauts in the CFL.

I think this is a brilliant move on the Dolphins part to get a Antwan Randel El cheap for the next few years.

If he wants to play QB, he should go to the CFL, but otherwise he should take the WR offer, just look what happened to Randel El

"In an interesting development, both QB Marcus Vick and RB Ricky Williams were arrested this afternoon before the game................................."

wplatham said:
"In an interesting development, both QB Marcus Vick and RB Ricky Williams were arrested this afternoon before the game................................."
and rumors about the development have Daunte Culpepper QB invovled as well. The event took place on Daunte's yacht not far off the Miami beach

i dont think that marcus vick is nearly as fast as randle el is tho, hes no where near as elusive as a lot of guys that i have seen

wplatham said:

Pacman had no involvement in the incedent, he merely happened to be there by coincidence. Another case of "wrong place, wrong time"? You be the judge. :))

If Canada lets Vick in, maybe they will keep him there. That way when he goes to federal prison he wont be a burden on the American taxpayers

GhostZ said:
i dont think that marcus vick is nearly as fast as randle el is tho, hes no where near as elusive as a lot of guys that i have seen

Coming out of college:

Randle-El- 4.42 on two runs. Others in the 4.6s
Vick-4.41 at the combine.

He'll prob be a pretty good player, even possibly taking over at qb, but it's a huge team risk cause he may not be there when you need him most. All that will be a big let down. I'm all for extra chances at life, but you have to pay the consequences for you actions before you ever get it, and I'm not sure he has done his time yet. I think if he sat out two years then maybe he'd finally come around. But I see nothing but trouble looming. Somehow he has to mature fast.

which is obvious that he wont, he had a worse attitude in college than pacman did, he got up and stomped on a guys leg for goodness sakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back