Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
He is the player most likely to be HOF in this draft. Best prospect since Megatron.

Draft plan should be:

Plan A: Try to trade up for Harrison
Plan B: Try again to trade up for Harrison
Plan C: Hang your head in shame for failing plan A and B, then try to include some defensive players in this year's draft

I get the want but we have way too many holes to fill for us to use the amount of draft capitol it will take to move up to get him. There would also have to be someone willing to trade down.

He is the player most likely to be HOF in this draft. Best prospect since Megatron.

Draft plan should be:

Plan A: Try to trade up for Harrison
Plan B: Try again to trade up for Harrison
Plan C: Hang your head in shame for failing plan A and B, then try to include some defensive players in this year's draft
No way we are drafting Harrison at 7 or trading up for him, too many spots to fill.

BUT if we lost vs Miami and Jags we would be at 4, with Callahan at HC Harrison could be a very good possibility.

Disclaimer: not saying we should have lost or wanted to lose :)

It's likely it wouldn't have mattered because we would have still finished behind AZ, but losing to the Jags would have moved us to 5th and would have guaranteed us MHII if AZ drafted Alt instead.

But I was told winning that game meant more than an opportunity to draft a generational talent....

It's likely it wouldn't have mattered because we would have still finished behind AZ, but losing to the Jags would have moved us to 5th and would have guaranteed us MHII if AZ drafted Alt instead.

But I was told winning that game meant more than an opportunity to draft a generational talent....
I really enjoyed that win, so you are correct. It was worth it.

Strength of schedule would have put us above AZ..not sure how that works being tied with NE then

Like Alt?
Or Fashunu?

I really enjoyed that win, so you are correct. It was worth it.
100% worth it.

honestly don’t care how good MHJ becomes, titans top priority is not WR and with the current shape of the team, that’s another disaster of wasted talent looking everyone in the face.

imagine the conversations of hypothetical that the titans took Moss instead of Dyson.
Does anyone think Moss has the same career in Tennessee as he did in Minnesota?

Just think of the team we could assemble if we never won another game!

I get the want but we have way too many holes to fill for us to use the amount of draft capitol it will take to move up to get him. There would also have to be someone willing to trade down.

Trade picks from next year then

We are just going to use those picks to draft more losers any. We can live without the next Monty Rice and Dez Fitzpatrick.

No way we are drafting Harrison at 7 or trading up for him, too many spots to fill.

BUT if we lost vs Miami and Jags we would be at 4, with Callahan at HC Harrison could be a very good possibility.

Trading up for a future HoF player is the alfa move

Filling holes with crap players is for betas

Latest posts

Back