Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Just think of the team we could assemble if we never won another game!

Posts like this are dumb.

After being eliminated from the playoffs, it serves no purpose to win as many games as possible. I keep asking someone to show me where it helps your team in the future to win meaningless games at the end of the year. I keep hearing crickets.

100% worth it.

honestly don’t care how good MHJ becomes, titans top priority is not WR and with the current shape of the team, that’s another disaster of wasted talent looking everyone in the face.

imagine the conversations of hypothetical that the titans took Moss instead of Dyson.
Does anyone think Moss has the same career in Tennessee as he did in Minnesota?

Yes he would. Moss still beasted in Oakland with KFC at QB. Look at Megatron before Stafford arrived. Still beasted it.

HOF caliber players are gonna be HOF caliber players regardless where they are.

After being eliminated from the playoffs, it serves no purpose to win as many games as possible. I keep asking someone to show me where it helps your team in the future to win meaningless games at the end of the year. I keep hearing crickets.
It was a joke.

Let’s play this out. A franchise decided to take your advice and tank after being eliminated from the playoffs. It’s going to take at least 8 weeks to determine that even if you lose 8 straight to start the season. More like 10-18 in normal Titans fashion. What are you actually hoping to happen in the first half of the season as an owner? What if a generational talent is coming out next year? What if we have a team that is competitive but has had bad luck in a couple games? How do you really determine when to tank? Then, there’s the problem of actually tanking with a bunch of guys who are playing for future money. Do you let them in on the plan to tank? How willing to tank are the players going to be when the plan is to replace them with a “generational talent”? So many more questions.

So, was my comment really that dumb?

remember all that success the jaguars and GOAT lawrence had in the playoffs this year... yeah nobody else does either

isnkL0.gif

Yes he would. Moss still beasted in Oakland with KFC at QB. Look at Megatron before Stafford arrived. Still beasted it.

HOF caliber players are gonna be HOF caliber players regardless where they are.
Zero chance Moss is putting 1400 yds and 17 TD in ten, any season.
And while you mention his time in Oak, it should be noted that HoF Moss was only worth a 4th round pick from his performances there.

6-11 minus 2 is 4-13 same as AZ

Nvm you're talking just beating the Jags and I'm referring to Miami and Jags

Cheers
Should have just lost to LAC in OT week 2 or have Levi’s chill out against ATLor even better, lose to Carolina to try hurting their pick at the same time.
Then we’d have Caleb Williams and :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:, guarantee.

Should have just lost to LAC in OT week 2 or have Levi’s chill out against ATLor even better, lose to Carolina to try hurting their pick at the same time.
Then we’d have Caleb Williams and :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:, guarantee.
Any player who’s asking for partial ownership in the team that drafts him has bust written all over him!

Put a END to TANK CULTURE!!!!!!!!

Trade picks from next year then

We are just going to use those picks to draft more losers any. We can live without the next Monty Rice and Dez Fitzpatrick.
You are stuck on the crap JRob drafted. In case you haven't noticed, Carthon is the GM now. Titans would also have to have someone to trade with. Top 3 will want the QB and won't trade down and lose the chance. I personally am not willing to give up what it will take to entice one of them to move off the pick.

I’m sure this is based on the zero mock drafts done by 100’s of “talking heads”, I guess that’s possible.

Ton of scenarios where that happens.

Most logical would be that the Bears stick with Fields, trade down with Washington for no. 3 and take MHII. Cardinals take Alt/Fashanu, and another team trades up in front of us to get the other LT (or Chargers/Giants take him instead).

Zero chance Moss is putting 1400 yds and 17 TD in ten, any season.
And while you mention his time in Oak, it should be noted that HoF Moss was only worth a 4th round pick from his performances there.

Moss was a prima dona that vocally didn't want to be there and he was injured his last year there.

Moss was an all time talent. Derek Mason went 1303 and 8 with McNair at the helm. You're telling me a top 3 WR of all time can't do better than that?

Latest posts

Back